Good News Big Billion Days | Flipkart | 16th Oct - 21st Oct 2020

Chance to win Flipkart Plus Trial Membership for 3 months.

If you are already not a Flipkart Plus member, click the banner in the offer page to check your luck (I guess it is for everyone, and not based on luck).

If you are already a Flipkart Plus member, there is a chance to win 10â„… discount offer when you click this banner.

When I clicked, it said I won. The Terms and Conditions page says that the offer will be activated before 7 days or by October 15, whichever is earlier.

Source:
Flipkart Mobile Store page (Scroll down to the bottommost part of the page)

Link to this page:
Mobile Phones: Buy Mobiles Online at Best Prices in India

Screen Shots:
n6exKPS.png

DBq5Rt9.png

I already won this like 3 weeks back and mine says it will get activated by oct 1.
Validity is 1oct to 31st dec.
I too got this offer. And it activated today(promised date is October 1). You guys please check.

I too got this offer. And it activated today(promised date is October 1). You guys please check.
I got it activated now cos I earned more than 200 supercoins in last few months. The membership I won was about to be activated within 7 days or by October 15. But due to this Supercoins logic it got activated now.

I got it activated now cos I earned more than 200 supercoins in last few months. The membership I won was about to be activated within 7 days or by October 15. But due to this Supercoins logic it got activated now.
But I don't have enough supercoins. I said about Plus membership offer got me through tap and win.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock