Breaking Amazon unveils Prime Video Store in India

Gangubai coming to rent on BMS Stream on 7th May in 4K.

Could come to PVS too.

Wait 10-14 days, it will available for free.

PS-i still in theatre.

A valid point was raised there.
Why can't we have nice things? We are getting early access to movies nowadays. Earlier we had to wait 90 days. Even without renting we can watch after 7 days. Those who complain will always complain. For ₹1500 you are getting way too much.

Coming to Prime on 4th November. Written on the tweet as well as on the image. I feel 1 week difference is acceptable.
The real issue that should be raised is the extra-special treatment of the Hindi audience. Forget about PS-1. We are still waiting on the Sita Ramam and 777 Charlie Hindi releases.
They try to create artificial hype here. By delaying Hindi releases on OTT. They are indirectly asking you to go and watch at theatres. They know in South people will watch anyway. So if a sequel of something like Pushpa 2 is coming. Instead of waiting for 3 months. You will go and watch at theatres. They know most of us are still not comfortable watching subbed content over dubbed content.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock