Breaking Amazon unveils Prime Video Store in India

Prithi Deb

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
wgMTV8u.jpg
mCwNvJM.jpg
svzkkGP.jpg

Apple TV seems to be the best for renting movies, highest bitrate with Dolby Vision and all of the other bells and whistles

It's only good for ppl who want early access to movies before they are added to regular prime subscription. Otherwise if you check for older movies, the same movie is available for free for prime members and on rent for non prime members (even prime members can rent, but no sane person would, if it's already included in their membership)
Hp4tFJ2.jpg

Several Indian titles also now have a rent option like Bachchan Pandey, Dabangg 3, Pushpa (i think this is UHD), Lucifer etc.

This is useless. Useful would be if we could rent and TV shows that aren't available. Take Glee and Monk as an example. Only useful thing about it now is ability to rent and watch movies available on Netflix for cheap in HD.

Useful would be if we could rent and TV shows that aren't available
I think you missed movies above.
Still I think Spiderman NWH is still missing from subscription OTT apps, but is available on all rental stores.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock