• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 29
  • Views: Views 9,508

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Amazon Pay now requires KYC for funds addition. Aadhaar verification is optional though.

Received mail about it:

Dear Customer,

Complete your Customer Identification before Feb-28 to enjoy uninterrupted usage of Amazon Pay balance.

To verify your details all we need is an officially valid ID. The data that you share with us is confidential & secure. On completing the verification you will unlock a Rs 10000 monthly limit on Amazon Pay balance which you can use to recharge and shop on Amazon.in and other Amazon Pay partner websites.

If you complete the verification then you can continue enjoying the single-click benefits of Amazon Pay balance like before. If not then you will only be able to use your existing balance but will not be able to add balance, basis the new RBI guidelines. Post February 28, 2018, adding money to balance is restricted until submission of an officially valid ID.

For additional information visit our Help & FAQs at Amazon.in Help: Amazon Pay balance- FAQs

Note: I shared this already here but thought this requires a separate thread, hence reposted.
------------------

So have you done your Amazon Pay Wallet KYC yet?:D

Is it safe though they are claiming its safe and confidential
But I doubt...
Though last night I updated kyc by submitting pan no on free charge.

Is it safe though they are claiming its safe and confidential
Considering they are storing it encrypted and separate database, it is more secure than where UIDAI server stores at! xD

Is it safe to add my official ID on Amazon?
Your official ID details are stored on a secure, dedicated database and access to the data is restricted. In addition, our secure server software encrypts all of your personal information so that it cannot be read as the information is sent to us.

is it safe to give details to Airtel , Because i am using airtel wallet.

Hey according to KYC we can't transfer funds from peer to peer but can do online recharges, add money, book orders, etc. Is it correct?

Hey according to KYC we can't transfer funds from peer to peer but can do online recharges, add money, book orders, etc. Is it correct?
We can transfer with kyc done with finger print

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock