Amazon Pay News & Discussions

• Thread starter TJ_DJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 106
  • Views: Views 21,695
Day before yesterday my friend paid using Amazon Pay at a store, the payment was successful. He showed the payment success page and got the bill. Later, at home, he got notification that there was some problem in the receiver's end. So the whole amount got refunded.
Sometimes transaction keeps showing as pending even when money successfully gets transferred to the receiver.

Sometimes transaction keeps showing as pending even when money successfully gets transferred to the receiver.
Does the shopkeeper lose money after a failed transaction here?

Can a gift gard sender knows on which account amazon gift card is used / applied ?

Now our Amazon account number can receive all money which sent to that number like in paytm phonepe...1st it asks to enable...Then we have to confirm...

7sm23qF.jpg

Last edited:
Amazon pay service is down ?? Transaction getting pending status from yesterday 🤔🤔

Money can be sent. I tried today morning. Transaction got stuck for 2 minutes. But it went through anyway. But I can't check my account balance here.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock