PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) News & Discussions

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 45
  • Views: Views 4,341
Shilpa Shetty is 46 years old and still needs time to be mature enough to turn pure veg let that sink in.

Does brand ambassadors represents the hard work of PETA employees? PR disasters doesn't gives anyone right to demonise work of entire organization. They got beaten up saving animals. If you can't respect their work. Don't insult them. Even if they tweeted during Eid this year. Right wing hacks will still accuse them of doing balancing act. End of discussion.

Vegetarians and especially vegans should not be condescending towards non-vegetarian people. You can eat meat AND also care for animals! I eat meat and I also feed 10 stray dogs every day.

@Lakshay155 , you're not vegetarian because you love animals from birth... because most probably your parents were vegetarian and therefore you are. You may have loved animals later on when you grew up and justified to yourself that I love animals therefore I don't eat meat.

As for PETA, they're not as big a villains as the right wing makes them to be. Even when they criticize non hindu faiths, they get criticized as fake. No winning with right wing political agenda people.

Whenever you expose hypocrisy of left wing people or organization like PETA, UN, AMNESTY, UNHRC (99 percent of them are hypocrites), they will always drag right wing people into it and justify their deeds. It will always be based on "if" or "what about". Sometime i feel right wingers are really living rent free in some heads. ☮️

The fact that some waste time and energy on highlighting hypocrisy over helping for a good cause shows their true love for nature.

The fact that some waste time and energy on highlighting hypocrisy over helping for a good cause shows their true love for nature.
These people are hipocrites themselves and call everyone else hipocrites...they only remember animal rights on eid. You'd think people who call out others hipocracy would be fair themselves...but no! They never criticize bad practices of their own. They don't want liberals to criticize either. Thats why they do all this whataboutism.
Right wing people whose only defense is whataboutism accuse other of "what about". Everything is left liberal fault...right wing people are innocent kids sucking on lollypops.

Going completely vegan. Although it's gonna be difficult. I can overcome. Milk belongs to babies not real men.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock