PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) News & Discussions

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 45
  • Views: Views 4,226
Yup they are highly biased
Acc to them Animals doesn't feel safe on Holi and Diwali(or any other hindu festivals) but they feel safe on Bakra Eid wow 😂
So animals are really fond of those colors and firecrackers. Right?

Can't help people who has selective love for animals. Firecrackers and Colors are causing as much harm as eating them. Two wrongs doesn't make one right.
Source

Also PETA needs to get it acts straight. They came under bad light with post like leather rakhi. Nobody I have ever seen use leather rakhis.

Yup they are highly biased
Acc to them Animals doesn't feel safe on Holi and Diwali(or any other hindu festivals) but they feel safe on Bakra Eid wow 😂

If we ask them, they saying we hindu giving lots animals bali to Durga Maa and North East side this is common.

So after hearing that thing, Im speachless.

So I want some strong rule about killing any kind of Animals.

Hindu, Muslim, Shikh or Christian no one having rights to kill Animals.

Can't help people who has selective love for animals. Firecrackers and Colors are causing as much harm as eating them. Two wrongs doesn't make one right.
Source

Also PETA needs to get it acts straight. They came under bad light with post like leather rakhi. Nobody I have ever seen use leather rakhis.

Then Muslim also use this type of Bakra Eid, Means Eco Friendly
c3KIeh6.jpg

If we ask them, they saying we hindu giving lots animals bali to Durga Maa and North East side this is common.

So after hearing that thing, Im speachless.

So I want some strong rule about killing any kind of Animals.

Hindu, Muslim, Shikh or Christian no one having rights to kill Animals.
I completely agree bro that's what I'm saying but Peta only criticize our hindu festivals and selective criticism is always dangerous....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock