PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) News & Discussions

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 45
  • Views: Views 4,234
Post #462 " Fire crackers should be banned altogether". My reply was on basis of that post. Now you are doing straw man argument. 👍
Firecracker as in the harmful ones. Why would anyone advocate banning eco-friendly fireworks? It makes no sense.

Firecracker as in the harmful ones. Why would anyone advocate banning eco-friendly fireworks? It makes no sense.
Eco friendly fire cracker emit Oxygen or what? They don't cause sound polution? They don't cause light pollution? They don't cause air pollution? If i will throw that eco friendly fire crackers to someone, he will not get injured? If that's the case, then that is not a fire crackers. "People use this fire crackers because of its pollution aspects only". There is competition about who can make more sound, light and air pollution in Diwali in many part of country. Eco friendly fire crackers is same as e cigarette. No one uses those. 🙏

So, what? Over 70 per cent Indians are non vegetarian. They are slowly turning into veg.
Maturity comes with age.

Real frauds are fake animal lovers. Who doesn't do anything for animals and planet. But will make sure to attack those who works for welfare of animals as long as they get to express their bigotry and peddle their political agenda. You won't find one instance of PETA committing any fraud. PETA is saving animals. Yet, it is potrayed as villian as individuals always needs an excuse to express their bigotry.

Edit - Lol, laughing. Same people who wants mangroves to be destroyed for metro trains. Talks about animal welfare while attacking PETA. Truth hurts I know.

Last edited:
So, what? Over 70 per cent Indians are non vegetarian. They are slowly turning into veg.
Maturity comes with age.

Real frauds are fake animal lovers. Who doesn't do anything for animals and planet. But will make sure to attack those who works for welfare of animals as long as they get to express their bigotry and peddle their political agenda. You won't find one instance of PETA committing any fraud. PETA is saving animals. Yet, it is potrayed as villian as individuals always needs an excuse to express their bigotry.
I can not say about Bhumi Padnekar. But there are twitter post of many other PETA activists who endorsed a life of veganism or vegetarianism and then posted a pic of some Non Veg dish saying yummy. You can find screen shot of it in twitter. It is about hypocrisy. They give every kind of lecture on festivals of one community. Then turn blind eye to another. Let's take example of Priyanka Chopra (Not a PETA activist) I don't remember), But probably a fake animal lover in your word). She lectured so much about how her dogs are getting scared in Diwali while went on to use cracker in her wedding.

Yeah typing sh** without knowing anything about an individual and linking everything to political agenda is your habit mate ... Not gonna argue anymore with you because I'm a fake animal lover and can't argue with a real animal lover lmao.
Peace✌️☮️

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock