Amazon Pay News & Discussions

• Thread starter TJ_DJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 106
  • Views: Views 21,674
Why they are not accepting it? Is it making any difference for them?
No, I haven't seen anyone with Amazon's QR. Only came across PhonePe and Google Pay's QR code. Earlier Paytm use to be also there. Nowadays haven't seen it anywhere.

No, I haven't seen anyone with Amazon's QR. Only came across PhonePe and Google Pay's QR code. Earlier Paytm use to be also there. Nowadays haven't seen it anywhere.
AmazonPay is very widely available in my area. That sales guy went to every shop and created QR for them. Gpay and AmazonPay is what i mostly see here

You no need to find Apay QR to accept you can scan any QR code to send money
Will I still get scan and pay cashback here? Or Amazon's QR is required.

@iDJ bro before do transaction do tap the collect option of exact cb offer then do transaction to get the CB 😎

Yes, Amazon QR code is rarely seen. PhonePe & GPay mostly seen. I use only Amazon UPI. And, I get cashback in that.

Day before yesterday my friend paid using Amazon Pay at a store, the payment was successful. He showed the payment success page and got the bill. Later, at home, he got notification that there was some problem in the receiver's end. So the whole amount got refunded.

Day before yesterday my friend paid using Amazon Pay at a store, the payment was successful. He showed the payment success page and got the bill. Later, at home, he got notification that there was some problem in the receiver's end. So the whole amount got refunded.
Did the merchant lost the amount?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock