• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 1,798

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Amazon Prime Lite has almost same benefits without music, prime reading and prime gaming. You get one screen with ads. And streaming is limited too 720p. It's ₹700 cheaper than Prime plan.
mmGKUlZ.jpeg

riVPgpf.jpeg

oJl2EYw.jpeg

They should charge 200 more and remove ads and increase the quality to 1080p. That would be a good deal for 999
They do offer Prime sometimes for ₹999. Also I think they know they made a blunder charging ₹1499. That's why they were experimenting with Prime Shopping plan. I am wondering whether youth offer is applicable here. With 50% cashback you get the subscription for ₹399. Less than ₹33 a month.

They do offer Prime sometimes for ₹999. Also I think they know they made a blunder charging ₹1499. That's why they were experimenting with Prime Shopping plan. I am wondering whether youth offer is applicable here. With 50% cashback you get the subscription for ₹399. Less than ₹33 a month.
I have a Prime youth plan with my son as we have to pay Rs.1499/-, after payment they will credit Rs.750/- instantly to Amazon pay a/c, but they are not offer discounts for other plans to youth.

Well the way Amazon is moving soon even Rs 700 would be expensive - as everything is paid, not much of content is available. And exclusive libraries like MGM - most of the content is behind paywall. That's stupid.

Well the way Amazon is moving soon even Rs 700 would be expensive - as everything is paid, not much of content is available. And exclusive libraries like MGM - most of the content is behind paywall. That's stupid.
Now Amazon Prime Video lost market to Netflix in India (including South languages)

They should charge 200 more and remove ads and increase the quality to 1080p. That would be a good deal for 999

It was indeed 999 when they launched Prime Lite in June 2023 for select users (testing phase). Simultaneous viewing was allowed on 2 screens at the time. It was still limited to HD quality (with ads) & the quickest free delivery speed was 2 days.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock