Sad News Airtel is the most unethical telecom provider in the country.

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 149
  • Views: Views 18,072
That is quite fast service you have got. I have waited for 1.5 months when we had underground wire cut in our area. They also need kharcha-paani everytime they visit.
I got BSNL BB after 6 months of applied. That too when I gave karcha pani to local JTO. :lol: :lol: :lol:

What is Kharcha pani.. Cant find that dish in Google:wink2::huh:

3VZ1WI1.jpg

Bribe.

I got after 12 months FYI. Had to run atleast 20 times. :confused:

This is no joke!
Same yarr. They were doing that because they want extra money to inform of bribe from users. :cf2: :cf2:
Because of the same reason I moved to the local ISP. Here they have almost zero downtime compare to BSNL.

Same yarr. They were doing that because they want extra money to inform of bribe from users. :cf2: :cf2:
Because of the same reason I moved to the local ISP. Here they have almost zero downtime compare to BSNL.
Same. However i will shift to Jio Fiber to try it out how it goes. Pings are so high on my local ISP. Connecting to servers takes lot time because of it. I would be ever more worried if i was a gamer.

I also heard Jio Fiber wires are being cut in many areas by other ISPs as they are eating their business.

Same. However i will shift to Jio Fiber to try it out how it goes. Pings are so high on my local ISP. Connecting to servers takes lot time because of it. I would be ever more worried if i was a gamer.

I also heard Jio Fiber wires are being cut in many areas by other ISPs as they are eating their business.
I was supposed to get JIO fiber 2-3 months ago as lines are already laid here but recently due to metro works and some other works all the ISP include big one like Hathway, Airtel has stopped providing new connections in our area. Only one Local ISP is there where I get less than 5 ms ping but I had too pay much more than earlier to the same ISP due to these issues and get very less speed around 10 MBPS.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock