Sad News Airtel is the most unethical telecom provider in the country.

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 149
  • Views: Views 18,096
I recharged with Rs. 249 on Friday. I got SMS about 4 lakh life insurance and to register reply with 1 to this SMS. I don't want that life insurance but, Airtel is still sending me those SMS everyday. I received that SMS from 5100 on 24, 25, 26 and 27th May. Today I also got an automated call from airtel regarding the same. They really want me to take that offer. 😡

Airtel selfcare portal shows wrong address. I complained about it and they said, "due to a technical error incorrect address is reflecting on your selfcare account. Our team is on the job to fix this". It's more than 4 months and the address is still wrong in Airtel selfcare portal. Though this issue doesn't matter much but they should fix it.

Another one, sometimes they give fake data balance.
Internet stopped working when 3GB remaining. I'm 100% sure internet will start working as soon as my daily data balance restores. So, that extra 3GB is only for show 😂

The replies in this thread by various members on multiple types of issues they are facing with Airtel are good enough to understand how bad Airtel became these days!!

My issue is different using Airtel postpaid before Airtel allowed me to use there sim in slot 2 now they dont allow me to use slot 2 if I set use data form slot 2(Airtel) tower goes off which becomes not at all usable, cc says I need to put my sim on slot 1 only they dont have any answers if I ask how it was working before!

Result I stopped using airtel data and JIO is more reilable for me in my native as well as in work gives consistent speed compared to poor airtel

I am also facing issue with Airtel.I had a airtel postpaid number and since due to high bill on less usage and more over using Jio.I thought of converting this number to prepaid.But I will in Goa and All the Airtel stores have vanished from Goa.I have to do the conversion through CC using Email and Calls.Ever since my number got converted, I am unable to use it as a prepaid number, since the number is not accepting basic recharge of Rs 35.So I stopped chasing this issue and using Airtel.I am currently happy with Jio.

Ever since my number got converted, I am unable to use it as a prepaid number, since the number is not accepting basic recharge of Rs 35.So I stopped chasing this issue and using Airtel.I am currently happy with Jio.
If you haven't done FRC after converting your number to prepaid then you may face this issue.
After converting to prepaid, you need to do a first recharge (FRC). Contact CC and they'll suggest you FRC recharge amount. Visit any retailer or Airtel store to do FRC. After that you'll be able to do recharge from anywhere.

The replies in this thread by various members on multiple types of issues they are facing with Airtel are good enough to understand how bad Airtel became these days!!
In my opinion, by this discussion,we not finalized the Airtel is bad. Bro. Coz we all from various places. Like DTH. Someone like Airtel, some like TS. In our area , I have a medical shop 5 kms outer from the town. Here before there was Airtel network so weak. Now they made a tower and working fine. And nearby my shop a mobile shop is there. He always tell when I go there. In our area , now a lot of RC , I doing for Airtel. And he tells the word, Vodafone is not good compare to others.

I ported to Airtel from BSNL just last week and imagine reading this thread now! Anyway, I was looking for basic internet connectivity and I was not able to get that from BSNL. It would drop most of the time or connect to 2G. Atleast on Airtel I have continuous internet

I ported to Airtel from BSNL just last week and imagine reading this thread now! Anyway, I was looking for basic internet connectivity and I was not able to get that from BSNL. It would drop most of the time or connect to 2G. Atleast on Airtel I have continuous internet
In service and CC, Atleast Airtel is much better than BSNL.

BSNL is at next level in worst service. When I was using their BB. The technician used to come after 9-10 days of complaint. :D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock