Sad News Airtel is the most unethical telecom provider in the country.

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 149
  • Views: Views 17,938
bad news to airtel: Airtel witnessed decrease of 1.51 crores subscribers
from past 15 years i am using airtel, still i am not satisfied with airtel policies.
some times wrong pack activation issue. recently i have activated Rs.399 through USSD option, but they activated Rs.119 pack.
but they were not taking any action on my issue.

For me, after disconnection my bb, they send bill for 4 months, my brother complaint to nodal team, they told,we will reverse the 3 months monthly bill amount, u need to pay for 1 month, after paid the 1 month bill amount, they reversed my bill, also they not refund the security deposit fees:(:(

In chennai & native home, getting volte signal, but call quality is very very poor, unable to hear the voice properly, also in day time getting 0.5 to 1.5mbps speed & for night getting 6 to 8 mbps speed, most of time they told, we install the new tower soon, above 1 year gone, but till they not install new tower, for calls & data i'm always using bsnl sim, without using data & calls, always recharged my airtel no:(:(

Facing same signal issue in jio, within 90 days they installed the new tower in my location :)

Yes they are charging for 1912 electricity board toll free number.this is big loot

My 2 cents:

The recent requirement of minimum recharge to maintain your number has got airtel in cahoots with twisting facts. While Vodafone allows you to do a on-time opt-out from auto-debit of Rs 24, Airtel on the other hand requires you to do it each time. And the most unehtical part me and @Zmint bro are observing is: Once the outgoing validity expires (and we have already stopped auto-debit), Airtel after a day gives another second grace period of 1 day - and enables outgoing. Now after this 1 day grace period it forcefully auto-debits Rs 23 and extends outgoing validity by 28 days, even though i clearly opted out of it. This issue was faced by @Zmint bro, not by me, but my second grace period will expire tomorrow. Will come to know then.

Airtel VoLTE has a strange issue here. If we call any number VoLTE icon goes off and call gets cut as soon as dialed. After that non-VoLTE call works fine with low voice quality. Happens to everyone or just me?

Airtel VoLTE has a strange issue here. If we call any number VoLTE icon goes off and call gets cut as soon as dialed. After that non-VoLTE call works fine with low voice quality. Happens to everyone or just me?
I facing this in Vodafone, for me Airtel fine bro. And now I hear the voice very clear also.

I faced the issue mentioned by @anubhav bro - the call IVR says that the number I have called is incorrect. If I turn off VoLTE and call, then it connects without any problems. Very poor customer experience.
:gang:
At my state airtel is having a major issue in volte... Every time i call a number it won't connect at first attempt, it plays the message- the number you are calling is incorrect kindly check the number you have dialled, and at the very next attempt the call connects easily. This is going on for the past 6 months, even after complaining they didn't do anything.. Don't know about postpaid but prepaid users are having this issue here.

Here's also same issue bro, but sometimes volte signal bar gone without calling/using data also, when dial to other network or toll free no, 1st time calls is not connect, 2nd, 3rd time only calls is connected 🙄

Here's also same issue bro, but sometimes volte signal bar gone without calling/using data also, when dial to other network or toll free no, 1st time calls is not connect, 2nd, 3rd time only calls is connected 🙄
It also happens with me.

Reminds me of Jio when it was new. All calls were free and we had to try multiple times before we got connected finally.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock