Discussion Airtel 4G VoLTE - Discussions & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter karan_hdl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 431
  • Views Views: Views 67,844
Sarkar bro are u getting same signal bars or is there same decrease in level of signal after VoLTE?? and also what is speed now??

Sarkar bro are u getting same signal bars or is there same decrease in level of signal after VoLTE?? and also what is speed now??

Earlier our village airtel tower does not have 4G, i used to catch our neighbour village 4G tower signal on top floor(around 10 Mbps) and by locking mobile to 4G only mode otherwise it switch back to 3G(4-5 mbps to our village tower) but few days ago they upgraded our village tower(last among jio+AVoID group as all have 4G except airtel till now) but they are 2nd to launch VoLTE after Jio. As it is our village tower so Signal is pretty good here and no reduction or increase in signal after this VoLTE.

I am waiting for good airtel data offer so till now no data pack active on airtel. Airtel promised to give 30 GB data for VoLTE beta users but they did not so I Will post speed test when i subscribe some data pack.

Airtel VoLTE enabled also got 60GB data :D:cheers: @Sarkar Bro did you get data?
LG5fk7K.jpg

It was supposed to get 30gb (10 gb upfront and 20gb post review). Then how do you get 60 gb?

It was supposed to get 30gb (10 gb upfront and 20gb post review). Then how do you get 60 gb?
No Idea Bro. After reading this post. I restarted my phone and I started getting VoLTE. I'm not subscribed to any data pack. But, after getting VoLTE sign I checked data and it's showing 60GB. Don't know how and when it got activated. I didn't receive any SMS regarding data.

All customers who OPT IN for Beta Launch will be will be credited 30 GB data on completion of the
following events:
1. 10 GB will be credited upon successful VoLTE provisioning on his/her smartphone, valid for
28 days.
2. 10 GB will be credited on providing feedback on VoLTE services at the end of week 4 of VoLTE
provisioning on his/her smartphone, valid for 28 days.
3. 10 GB will be credited on providing feedback on VoLTE services at the end of week 8 of VoLTE
provisioning on his/her smartphone, valid for 28 days.
The aforementioned data will be credited to the customer account within 4 days of successful completion
of above activities.

Check eligibility here: India's leading provider of Prepaid & Postpaid Mobile Services in India - Airtel.in

Back
Top Bottom