CRED - credit card bill payments app discussions & updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Pallab501
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 82
  • Views Views: Views 13,443
2CVC37E.jpg
zkZiuZU.jpg

Should I Take ?

Cred Money being rolled out to select users. I got a mail about being in the first batch to get the feature.
image-2010184148.png

Last edited:
Cred Money being rolled out to select users. I got a mail about being in the first batch to get the feature.
image-2010184148.png

I'm using it. To be frank it didn't live up to the hype I feel. There are many notable banks like SBI & canara bank that's missing. Hopefully it gets better as it's still a new entrant.

Last edited:
Got a referral access today.
I thought because this module is being developed by the team acquired from Kuvera, they'll finally build a solid competitor to IndMoney, and maybe even provide buying MF, Stocks from within the app.
But turns out that this is only a Bank Account aggregator, not even a Stock/MF/other asset aggregator.

However, they do a really good job at aggregating the bank accounts tho. No other bank aggregator app nails the category spends like Cred Money.
Maybe I'll finally uninstall Fold Money app now that Cred has a superior interface. I'll also look to uninstall IndMoney if and when they bring other features like I mentioned above.

Back
Top Bottom