Discussion Airtel 4G VoLTE - Discussions & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter karan_hdl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 431
  • Views Views: Views 67,845
Screenshot_2018-03-25-19-04-31-838_com.UCMobile.intl.png

Getting this msg as I have subscribed successfully but not getting volte and data.

Strange situation. Volte is live in village but not in town/cities.

Sounds great.

The famous actor turned politician Kamal Haasan recently said that villages should be the real home of the people and let cities be for those daily wagers who depend on the city and those who are real natives of those cities. I wish every village becomes on par with cities (if not better) on technology (except on mixing excess chlorine on drinking water) and transportation etc.

Whenever i went to my native where i've never lived nor grew-up, i never wanted to come back to Chennai the place where im living and grew-up since birth as the natural climate, drizzling rain, cool breeze, pollution free atmosphere etc.. etc... etc... is acting like a magnet and forcing me to stay there. :)(y)

Sounds great.

The famous actor turned politician Kamal Haasan recently said that villages should be the real home of the people and let cities be for those daily wagers who depend on the city and those who are real natives of those cities. I wish every village becomes on par with cities (if not better) on technology (except on mixing excess chlorine on drinking water) and transportation etc.

Whenever i went to my native where i've never lived nor grew-up, i never wanted to come back to Chennai the place where im living and grew-up since birth as the natural climate, drizzling rain, cool breeze, pollution free atmosphere etc.. etc... etc... is acting like a magnet and forcing me to stay there. :)(y)
btw what your village name bro?

Back
Top Bottom