Aha Video Streaming App - News & Updates

Thanks Brother. These options showing only after upgrade or showing before also??

Because I upgraded plan but my FIRESTICK 4K is playing only Ghani and Bheemla Nayak in 4K. All others in 1080p only
Install Developers tool menu..Enable Advanced option in the app..
Now play 4K movies...U will get the resolutions and audio of the played video...

Install Developers tool menu..Enable Advanced option in the app..
Now play 4K movies...U will get the resolutions and audio of the played video...
I tried same brother. With that only I’m telling only Ghani and bheemla nayak are playing in 4k and others in 1080p

I tried same brother. With that only I’m telling only Ghani and bheemla nayak are playing in 4k and others in 1080p
May be you can change video quality from Auto -> High and try it ( if already not done).

We don't have develop tools menu app In android tv, so can't test it.

Aha gold premium 4k upgrade now working well. Enjoy now add free 4k movies for Rs 511...

lYBxXsO.png

I too upgraded to Gold plan. Looks like there's a good amount of content in 4K and Dolby. I have checked a few titles and quality seemed fine.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock