Aha Video Streaming App - News & Updates

Aha gold plan now visible...
I m subscribe 399rs telugu plan but want to upgrade in 4k...
App said 401 rs more to paid...
This is good deal?

zWYbOrx.jpg

This is good deal?

zWYbOrx.jpg
Plan price 699/- it's deducting the remaining amount from existing plan paid price...Mine is showing this..

KJB5Nq2.png

This is good deal?

Plan price 699/- it's deducting the remaining amount from existing plan paid price...Mine is showing this..
It would be interesting to see, if all the content on the platform will be 4K and Dolby when we go for this plan or just a select few. The latter will be useless.

It would be interesting to see, if all the content on the platform will be 4K and Dolby when we go for this plan or just a select few. The latter will be useless.
As of now, Ghani and Bheemla Nayak are the only movies available in 4K. Upgrading is waste as of now.

I think they r following the methods of Hotstar and Netflix...it's intresting to see if any changes in allowed screens per plans..

As of now, Ghani and Bheemla Nayak are the only movies available in 4K. Upgrading is waste as of now.
I upgraded to Gold plan. I can see most of the recent movies in 4k and 5.1 dolby sound (Ex: Lakshya, sebastian, bhamakalapam, arjuna phalguna,)

Even Bloody Mary is coming in 4K and 5.1

I upgraded to Gold plan. I can see most of the recent movies in 4k and 5.1 dolby sound (Ex: Lakshya, sebastian, bhamakalapam, arjuna phalguna,)

Even Bloody Mary is coming in 4K and 5.1
How are you testing if they are playing in 4K or not?? May I know the device??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock