Aha Video Streaming App - News & Updates

How are you testing if they are playing in 4K or not?? May I know the device??
4K and 5.1 is displayed on the each title.
1. Regarding 4K, i am not sure whether app is giving 4k quality or not(settings have only auto, hight, med, low options only).

2. I have home theatre, so i can confirm that 5.1 sound is coming.

4K and 5.1 is displayed on the each title.
1. Regarding 4K, i am not sure whether app is giving 4k quality or not(settings have only auto, hight, med, low options only).

2. I have home theatre, so i can confirm that 5.1 sound is coming.
For me 4K is not displaying on the title. Can you post screenshot please and also which device you are using?

For me 4K is not displaying on the title. Can you post screenshot please and also which device you are using?
jqI91W0.jpg

I am using Sony Google Tv

I think it is showing after upgrade to Gold plan only. You can just reset app data and try to login again.

I think it is showing after upgrade to Gold plan only. You can just reset app data and try to login again.
Yeah.. tested now..
4UHD logo is showing but video is playing in 1080p only for all other movies except Ghani and Bheemla Nayak.

Aha is again cheating the customers. They are born to do that.

Yeah.. tested now..
4UHD logo is showing but video is playing in 1080p only for all other movies except Ghani and Bheemla Nayak.

Aha is again cheating the customers. They are born to do that.
I am unable to verify video quality, but i felt audio is too good.

I just upgraded to gold plan. Some movies don't have proper Dolby audio, e.g., krack, Sultan etc. Orey bujjiga is much worse, voice is coming from front right speaker

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock