ACT Fibernet- Best Wifi Router

On amazon i purchased it for ₹2500 a year ago. MRP is ₹4000+. So you might get it at very higher cost at offline comparing to online.
very true..the price is still the same. i saw couple of days..due to Work from home and the demand , its out of stock now :)

😂😂
My org has given me jiofi. The speed is such , I am using my own broadband.

Check and see if it is available on md computers.
Hahahhaha jio is crazy..btw due to demand.. they have actually increased the device cost ..its 1999rs now if i check in my jioapp.

md computers also sold out..will buy near home from authorzied seller..he just did quote 2700rs..just 200 more than amazon :)

md computers also sold out..will buy near home from authorzied seller..he just did quote 2700rs..just 200 more than amazon :)
2500 at amazon in any normal day. During sale it comes down to 2100. I have seen and regretted buying in a normal day. :p

Hahahhaha jio is crazy..btw due to demand.. they have actually increased the device cost ..its 1999rs now if i check in my jioapp.

I got JioFi from my company and the plan they gave to my organization is simply amazing. Speed is also very good, I will switch to JioFi everytime I have important meeting to join. Mostly getting 30+ Mbps speed on Jio.

Check below :

ZltWHiK.jpg

I got JioFi from my company and the plan they gave to my organization is simply amazing. Speed is also very good, I will switch to JioFi everytime I have important meeting to join. Mostly getting 30+ Mbps speed on Jio.

Check below :

ZltWHiK.jpg
Yea i have seen this. lucky you are getting good speed and no issues.

Problem with using Jiofi or mobilehotspot is when we are connected through VPN, it keeps disconencting and reconnects every 5 sec or so.. have seen this many times

Problem with using Jiofi or mobilehotspot is when we are connected through VPN, it keeps disconencting and reconnects every 5 sec or so.. have seen this many times
You can't connect and work on remote desktops using jiofi. It's one of the most unstable connections.
Wireless broadband will never come closer to wireline ones.

Well, never faced such issues. I'm online sometimes for whole day and no reconnection. I live in quite less populated area and speed is generally high.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock