ACT Fibernet- Best Wifi Router

Talking about Tenda routers, they are cheap in both price and quality. You can not get Netgear or TP-Link like hardware quality, longevity with Tenda routers. Technicians suggest it due to it's affordable cost. The specs you shared on above Tenda AC10 router won't come under that price for the the brands i mentioned.

I use this: TP-Link Archer C6 Gigabit MU-MIMO Wireless Router, Dual Band 1200 Mbps Wi-Fi Speed, 5 Gigabit Ports, 4 External Antennas and 1 Internal Antenna WiFi Coverage with Access Point Mode

Talking about Tenda routers, they are cheap in both price and quality. You can not get Netgear or TP-Link like hardware quality, longevity with Tenda routers. Technicians suggest it due to it's affordable cost. The specs you shared on above Tenda AC10 router won't come under that price for the the brands i mentioned.

I use this: TP-Link Archer C6 Gigabit MU-MIMO Wireless Router, Dual Band 1200 Mbps Wi-Fi Speed, 5 Gigabit Ports, 4 External Antennas and 1 Internal Antenna WiFi Coverage with Access Point Mode
thanks Bapun. So as per your suggestion, either TP link or Netgear is best... and the one you are using has almost similar configurations like the one i mentioned correct

thanks Bapun. So as per your suggestion, either TP link or Netgear is best... and the one you are using has almost similar configurations like the one i mentioned correct
You're welcome.

Yes. They are at least better than Tenda.

If you liked the router i shared, feel free to purchase that. It works great, i can assure that from my own experience.

ASUS is also among the big players for quality routers. But mostly suitable for high end and commercial ones.

You're welcome.

Yes. They are at least better than Tenda.

If you liked the router i shared, feel free to purchase that. It works great, i can assure that from my own experience.

ASUS is also among the big players for quality routers. But mostly suitable for high end and commercial ones.

Yes i will decide and buy the same one as like yours' from Amazon.

I saw Netgear router like the one below and cost wise it is so much. I dont know why netgear routers are so costly. But yeah probably depends on quality and overall built

R6350 Dual Band Gigabit Smart WiFi Router - AC1750

You can also look for Asus routers if your budget is around and over 5k.
I am using Asus AC 58U and performance is very much satisfactory.

I use this Netgear model with ACT and it's working flawless for 3 years.

Netgear WNR614 N300 Wi-Fi Router (White, Not a Modem) Amazon.in: Buy Netgear WNR614 N300 Wi-Fi Router (White, Not a Modem) Online at Low Prices in India | Netgear Reviews & Ratings

This TPLink model is also extremely popular and great choice.

TP-Link TL-WR845N 300Mbps Wireless-N Router (White) TP-Link TL-WR845N 300Mbps Wireless-N Router
thank you Siva. I guess most of them either use TP link or Net gear Routers at home.

Also saw some of the latest neat gear products which seem pretty good looking at these.
JnUjwGz.jpg

I use this Netgear model with ACT and it's working flawless for 3 years.

Netgear WNR614 N300 Wi-Fi Router (White, Not a Modem) Amazon.in: Buy Netgear WNR614 N300 Wi-Fi Router (White, Not a Modem) Online at Low Prices in India | Netgear Reviews & Ratings

This TPLink model is also extremely popular and great choice.

TP-Link TL-WR845N 300Mbps Wireless-N Router (White) TP-Link TL-WR845N 300Mbps Wireless-N Router
I believe the router you are using, is only single band and probably does not support MU-MIMO.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock