Good News ACT Fibernet FTTH Bangalore Review: 300 Mbps

• Thread starter Thread starter ryuk_
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 20
  • Views Views: Views 1,513
I'm using it with OTT.
Which plan bro? Does the OTT benefits work outside Yupp Bioscope app or only via Yupp Bioscope? Do we get access to both Yupp tv and Yupp Bioscope?

In place of voot, do they provide Jio cinema? How about the ads in Hotstar and Sun NXT bro?

Sorry too many questions.

Which plan bro? Does the OTT benefits work outside Yupp Bioscope app or only via Yupp Bioscope? Do we get access to both Yupp tv and Yupp Bioscope?

In place of voot, do they provide Jio cinema? How about the ads in Hotstar and Sun NXT bro?

999 Plan, 150 Mbps speed.

OTT benefits work outside Yupp TV Scope app. Yupp TV Scope is a single app for live TV and OTT. There's no JioCinema premium subscription. Hotstar plan is monthly Super with ads. Sun NXT plan is the monthly premium one, I haven't seen any ads, however, only 2 device logins are allowed at any given point.

Last edited:

OTT benefits work outside Yupp TV Scope app. Yupp TV Score is a single app for live TV and OTT. There's no JioCinema premium subscription. Hotstar plan is monthly Super with ads. Sun NXT plan is the monthly premium one, I haven't seen any ads, however, only 2 device logins are allowed at any given point.

Last edited:

Im using Act 150 mbps plan for Rs.1050/-pm+GST with Netflix basic (advance rent Rs.7300/-+GST), Hotstar super, Sony Liv, Zee5, Sun Nxt and Yupp tv scope with limited live channels

OTT benefits work outside Yupp TV Scope app. Yupp TV Score is a single app for live TV and OTT. There's no JioCinema premium subscription. Hotstar plan is monthly Super with ads. Sun NXT plan is the monthly premium one, I haven't seen any ads, however, only 2 device logins are allowed at any given point.

Im using Act 150 mbps plan for Rs.1050/-pm+GST with Netflix basic (advance rent Rs.7300/-+GST), Hotstar super, Sony Liv, Zee5, Sun Nxt and Yupp tv scope with limited live channels
Thanks bros

Strange. In Bangalore why did you receive the fiber directly?
They usually supply the Ethernet cable directly to the router in many areas.
Apparently, they are giving direct fiber connections in the areas prone to power outages... I too have got ACT recently, they have provided Ethernet directly. When asked regarding the same, he mentioned that.

Back
Top Bottom