ACT Fibernet- Best Wifi Router

I have used various D-Link routers till last year (before moving to TP-Link). Must say they are the best with quality when you are budget conscious. They haven't gave a single issue for me.
Even I was considering tp-link but avoided being Chinese brand and opted for Taiwanese brand.

Yes i will decide and buy the same one as like yours' from Amazon.

I saw Netgear router like the one below and cost wise it is so much. I dont know why netgear routers are so costly. But yeah probably depends on quality and overall built

R6350 Dual Band Gigabit Smart WiFi Router - AC1750
I am using Netgear R6220 for the last 3 years with ACT. Its excellent and no issues with it so far.

I believe the router you are using, is only single band and probably does not support MU-MIMO.
I had no issues with the speed and range to date. 7 devices are connected all the time on my 100 Mbps connection. So I believe these are just fancy words to grab more money from the consumers!

my budget is anything within 2500-3k
if there is anything we get lesser than this price also fine :)
With your budget, you can go for tp-link Archer C6, which is value for money with good features. I'm using this model since couple of years and zero complaints. Connect it and forget it. 🙂

With your budget, you can go for tp-link Archer C6, which is value for money with good features. I'm using this model since couple of years and zero complaints. Connect it and forget it. 🙂
ya got it..unfortunately its sold out in amazon and flipkart :(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock