ACT Fibernet- Best Wifi Router

I had no issues with the speed and range to date. 7 devices are connected all the time on my 100 Mbps connection. So I believe these are just fancy words to grab more money from the consumers!
Actually they aren't just words.
The older generation routers divide the bandwidth by the number of devices connected.
e.g: 100/7=14.28 Mbps is what you are maxed out at each devices. Even you are consuming some kbps speed in couple of your devices, you can't enjoy the rest of the bandwidth with your other devices.

Whereas MU-MIMO generates 7 simultaneous channels for your 7 devices, allowing each of the devices to go upto 100Mbps/full potential, if other devices are consuming less bandwidths.
This is a very advanced feature and help a lot in streaming.

my budget is anything within 2500-3k
if there is anything we get lesser than this price also fine :)
Then You can go for TP-Link or D-Link or Netgear as well. I read about them(Netgear) yesterday and it's a renowned brand.

Actually they aren't just words.
The older generation routers divide the bandwidth by the number of devices connected.
e.g: 100/7=14.28 Mbps is what you are maxed out at each devices. Even you are consuming some kbps speed in couple of your devices, you can't enjoy the rest of the bandwidth with your other devices.

Whereas MU-MIMO generates 7 simultaneous channels for your 7 devices, allowing each of the devices to go upto 100Mbps/full potential, if other devices are consuming less bandwidths.
This is a very advanced feature and help a lot in streaming.
Right now, 7 devices are connected to the router and two are streaming at full HD.

My speed test shows this. If what you said is true, I shouldn't get more than 14.28.

fPAZmpW.jpg

Right now, 7 devices are connected to the router and two are streaming at full HD.

My speed test shows this. If what you said is true, I shouldn't get more than 14.28.

fPAZmpW.jpg
It is not about what I said and if it is true or false. It is what the technology stands for.
Here is the link- Multi-user MIMO - Wikipedia

It's great that you are getting good speeds.

Yeah ..in amazon and flipkart soldout.. so juz thinking to buy from outside only..
Btw my organisation will reimburse whichever i take :D
😂😂
My org has given me jiofi. The speed is such , I am using my own broadband.

Check and see if it is available on md computers.

Last edited:
Yeah ..in amazon and flipkart soldout.. so juz thinking to buy from outside only..
Btw my organisation will reimburse whichever i take :D
On amazon i purchased it for ₹2500 a year ago. MRP is ₹4000+. So you might get it at very higher cost at offline comparing to online.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock