ACT Fibernet- Best Wifi Router

MU-MIMO is a new technology and doesn't exist on older routers. The model @Puns2019 provided along with my provided router are MU-MIMO supported so more preferred.

Guys,

can anyone tell me which is the best Wifi router for ACT Fibernet.

The technician who visited my place suggested for the below one.

Tenda AC10 AC1200 Smart Dual-Band Gigabit WiFi Router-Tenda India

Let me know if the above mentioned is best or any other.
Don't go for Tenda, I have same model and it stopped working within 6 months during lockdown so not getting any service also. Pathetic customer service, no response from toll free or email support.

Later, I went for cheaper option and so far very happy. Tenda is lying dead along with other old hardware.

D-Link DIR-825 AC1200 Wi-Fi Gigabit 1200 Mbps Router
D-Link DIR-825 AC1200 Wi-Fi Gigabit 1200 Mbps Router - D-Link : Flipkart.com

Last edited:
Don't go for Tenda, I have same model and it stopped working within 6 months during lockdown so not getting any service also. Pathetic customer service, no response from toll free or email support.

Later, I went for cheaper option and so far very happy. Tenda is lying dead along with other old hardware.

D-Link DIR-825 AC1200 Wi-Fi Gigabit 1200 Mbps Router
D-Link DIR-825 AC1200 Wi-Fi Gigabit 1200 Mbps Router - D-Link : Flipkart.com
Thanks @Msingh

I will either opt for the one you said or else in the similar range i might think about the below.
Let me know if the below mentioned would be good

R6120 Dual Band WiFi Router - AC1200

I have used various D-Link routers till last year (before moving to TP-Link). Must say they are the best with quality when you are budget conscious. They haven't gave a single issue for me.
rightly said.. I was using Dlink ADSL modem for my BSNL connection. never faced any issues with modem till date

rightly said.. I was using Dlink ADSL modem for my BSNL connection. never faced any issues with modem till date
Yes. They are quite good and when i had took ADSL connection of BSNL D-Link was most easily available offline. Online shopping was almost non-existent.

My used D-Link modem/routers are:
D-Link 2730u 👉 D-Link 2750u 👉 D-Link DIR-615

I just Googled about them. Now they look different physically from what they were when i purchased. So unsure whether quality remains the same.

Yes. They are quite good and when i had took ADSL connection of BSNL D-Link was most easily available offline. Online shopping was almost non-existent.

My used D-Link modem/routers are:
D-Link 2730u 👉 D-Link 2750u 👉 D-Link DIR-615

I just Googled about them. Now they look different physically from what they were when i purchased. So unsure whether quality remains the same.
I have used TP Link, Dlink and now Asus. D Link one was really good. But after using Asus one for more than 8 months, I may not go to any other options in future. The best part is every 2-3 months they provide firmware update. So security protocols are always updated. But under 3000 TP Link and Dlink are the best options to consider.

I have used TP Link, Dlink and now Asus. D Link one was really good. But after using Asus one for more than 8 months, I may not go to any other options in future. The best part is every 2-3 months they provide firmware update. So security protocols are always updated. But under 3000 TP Link and Dlink are the best options to consider.
How about NETGEAR routers ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock