2019 Elections Exit Poll Results - Updates & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
5Be2Ght.jpg

News18 prediction Bengal TMC 36 to 38 BJP 3 to 5 INC 0 to 1 LF 0 to 1.

Bjp Bhakt should think
How much vote percentage bjp got compared to other
Bjp got nearly 35%
Remaining total more than 40%
It shows that much people voted against bjp

These r exit poll
Not results
I think hung government

Last edited:
I think exit poll become true...for winning election booth management is very important..and bjp very far ahead than congress in this aspect.....from various news report during election actually no anger against modi and as a leader nobody in opposition camp greater than modi...once again hatsoff amith shah for his booth level Management if this become true same thing told by rajdeep sardesai

Bjp Bhakt should think
Bjp got nearly 35%

These r exit poll
Not results
I think hung government
After counting vot share of nda vot share become 42-44% even in kerala also they are going to open account and vot share become 20% same last time was 10

My analysis based on exit poll that congress lost golden chance by not putting priyanka gandhiji fight election against pm narendra modiji even if she lost but she could have change mood of people and msg would have gone to people.

Bjp Bhakt should think
Bjp got nearly 35%

These r exit poll
Not results
I think hung government

Sheer number of votes does not matter. In 2014 CPM got 2 time more vote than BJP in wb but got same 2 MP each. So your theory of max vote is with opposition only hold in 2 party political system. Only then Opposition can win

Last edited:
Exit Poll Results Predicting A BJP Sweep May Be Wrong

1. The noise made by Modi supporters: The spiral of silence depends on people’s perception of which view is held by the majority. People may be afraid of voicing their opinion if they believe that their belief is in the minority. Currently in India, the Modi camp is far more vocal than the Congress camp. This is because of several reasons. First, as the party in power and one with vastly more campaign funding, the BJP has more control over the narrative and what reaches the masses. Under the current government, press freedom has declined and the media has been used to spread the official line on the government’s achievements. Essentially, they have the power to amplify voices that support them, making Congress supporters feel like they hold the minority view.

2. The reluctant Congress voter: Not only are Modi supporters more vociferous, but the people who end up voting for Congress may also be more reluctant to disclose their views. Rahul Gandhi’s long-standing image as ’Pappu’, which he has tried to shed in the recent past, makes it difficult for his supporters to openly acknowledge their preference. “If not Modi, then who?”, is a common refrain used by BJP supporters, daring people to name Gandhi or anyone else as a credible contender. Moreover, in these elections, what may be important is not only the voter who has a clear preference between BJP and Congress, but the one who doesn’t.

Basically this article focuses on the fact that people who are anti-Modi are likely to be not very public about the view so exit polls might not be showing the accurate picture.

For example: If someone asks me in public if i voted for BJP or not. I would probably think twice before answering.

Pro-BJP people are so aggressive these days that its better to lie that "Yes, I voted for BJP" and get done with it is what many people will feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock