2019 Elections Exit Poll Results - Updates & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the exit poll becomes true then god saves this country. :sneaky: (n)

If the exit poll becomes true then god leaves this country...

They have already won. In today's technology there is very little chance of this exit poll being wrong.

Despite having any technology, exit polls always have a fair chance to go wrong. India has 900 million eligible voters and even with 60% turn out, 540 million have voted. But any exit poll would take sample of around 1000 (or max 10000) voters in a constituency. Which is around 0.001% of the turn out. I am neither favoring or against this exit poll, just reminding that an exit poll may or may not turn true.

Having said that, I personally pray it goes wrong.. 😂😂😂 I like to recall that during last TN MLA election exit poll favoured DMK but admk won.

Arnab gives the worst Ted talks ever. 😂

I can't post Exit Polls for each state individually here :blush2:
If you want it then You can check State wise Exit Poll Results from Across the Sources on NDTV

Last edited:
Ywuj5rx.jpg

The problem with congress party is leader like sam pitroda, mani shanker ,dig vijay singh, randeep surjewal they sleep whole year and then election come they speak like childish without any thinking whatever come in their mouth they throw it out why priyanka gandhi dont take party in his hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock