Bye-poll results of Rajasthan and west bengal

• Thread starter sadik
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 106
  • Views: Views 10,096
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our political opinion won't match @Sarkar bro. So better not to discuss. I cannot support a man having blood stains in his hand. He is a butcher. He has given false promise. In Mamata Didi's reign we have progressed much. Your single denial won't stop didi from winning polls. Never. Do you expect an illiterate Dilip Ghosh to be our next CM who even cannot speak Bengali properly? Let's end here

Didi is only good in minority politics (Divide and rule policy learned from left)and who are you calling a butcher with blood stains in hand ? If your target is PM then I am very disappointed with the choice of word you made and did not expect this from you. But then also you should also ask why Saudi Govt has awarded him highest civilian award ? So even hardcore islamic countries also with PM Modi, So stop these Didi's builshit political pro pakistani propaganda(I am calling pakistani as if you see Pak ch then only you see these words).

All over India luv PM and BJP that's why BJP is winning in states, they don't see Rahul as PM now, on the other side despites heavyweight campaigning all 24 TMC candidates lost and cannot even collect 100-200 votes in tripura. Still Didi is dreaming to become PM of India :biggrin:

And regarding denial, are you saying people are not living under flyover or footpath in kolkata or in london people also sleep that way ? If the second one is true then Kolkata was london way before Didi came to power thanks to left. And I also request you plz visit some Govt hospitals and compare it with those in London starting with NRS considering Didi completed many years in power

Until these all parties will not see their faults in name of votes.. Bjp will keep getting more and more strong.. Nobody can stop..

Our political opinion won't match @Sarkar bro. So better not to discuss. I cannot support a man having blood stains in his hand. He is a butcher. He has given false promise. In Mamata Didi's reign we have progressed much. Your single denial won't stop didi from winning polls. Never. Do you expect an illiterate Dilip Ghosh to be our next CM who even cannot speak Bengali properly? Let's end here

Are you a judge or an investigating officer?Can you prove your allegations ?

Ur didi has made वेस्ट bangal a perfect Bangladesh and that is her only work..

Now come on abuse my PM more.. He will get more strong.. We need people like u!!

You may not like the ones ruling the state but do not hurt sentiments of the people by calling names.

@All Maintain healthy discussion :) or we will have to close the thread.

If BJP can manage to win Odisha, then Mamata Didi will be surrounded by BJP Sarkars :biggrin::eek:k::cheers:

One after another News Reports about BJP poll gimmicks to win in NE makes me ROTFL :rofl::rofl::rofl:

BJP gave ticket to 47% of Christian Candidates in Meghalaya as Christian voters amount to 75% of Vote base and most hilarious of all they asked vote for BJP by explaining BJP abbreviation as "Bharatiya Jesus Party" :D:D

Now with even Muslims and Christians voting for BJP, the so called secular gang has no more work to do. Hence they put such stupid thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock