Bye-poll results of Rajasthan and west bengal

• Thread starter sadik
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 106
  • Views: Views 10,339
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one defaming bro, its the truth. Census data shows a massive rise in a particular religion in just 5 years ??? Now its common sense that they are not Indians. The situation is worrisome, as as we all are Indians we care for u.
Btw borders are protected by BSF right? And they are made citizens by giving them Aadhar card.Both agencies are central not state.

Remember when you point finger at other, remaining fingers point at you.

I am not a fan of any political party.To me all of them are same- useless all talk and no work.If any work is done then it is to trouble people only.

I am from Goa. A state which has 25% christian population where BJP is doing awesome development, sabka saath sabka vikas
He only ask one Question are you from Kolkata.Then why you always written essay about BJP. You instigate others to do argument with you.

He only ask one Question are you from Kolkata.Then why you always written essay about BJP. You instigate others to do argument with you.

common bro I gave him extra intro. What did instigate? U have nothing to say on him calling PM abusive names ?

If he wants he will reply or ignore

common bro I gave him extra intro. What did instigate? U have nothing to say on him calling PM abusive names ?

If he wants he will reply or ignore
are you a bjp spokesperson ? why u always write essay on bjp ? who wants to hear ur essay ?

Agreed

Its a not needed words to written 25% of christian, 50% muslims etc...

Always speaking abt divisive politics based on Religion

I don't know what he coming to say by quoting "25% of christian" then i or someone have to ask what happen if it's 75% or 5% Ridiculous!!!

Last edited:
are you a bjp spokesperson ? why u always write essay on bjp ? who wants to hear ur essay ?

I am not a spokesperson of anyone.
But insulting a PM and calling him dirty words only shows your mentality of what type of a person you are.

And this is essay ? Haha in school I remember essay were much bigger.
Its my views and.freedom of speech, ifFu want to read u read if not ignore

Last edited:
Agreed

Its a not needed words to written 25% of christian, 50% muslims etc...

Always speaking abt divisive politics based on Religion

I don't know what he coming to say by quoting "25% of christian" then i or someone have to ask what happen if it's 75% or 5% Ridiculous!!!

Bro i not dividing. What I mean to say is here people of all communities live in peace and harmony and people here have voted for development. I don't know why people are calling it a communal, etc.

And our state is the only state with a Uniform Civil Code, so we don't need lessons from others on how to be secular

Last edited:
Bro i not dividing. What I mean to say is here people of all communities live in peace and harmony and people here have voted for development. I don't know why people are calling it a communal, etc.

And our state is the only state with a Uniform Civil Code, so we don't need lessons from others on how to be secular
Don't cross your limit. Stop insulting other States. We are never talking anything about your State. Its really hurts our sentiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock