2019 Elections Exit Poll Results - Updates & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. I still feel admk alliance get 0 Seats here .Dmk have high chances of sweeping the election in tamilnadu
2. Most probably hung assembly in centre and congress have chances of forming govt
Second one may go wrong but definitely not first one 👍 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
If bjp win again all opposition parties will cry that bjp did some tampering with EVM machines and won.but congress should think what they made mistakes and need to correct atleast in 2024 :ROFLMAO:
3.if bjp win again then people are with modi 👍
I am a AMMA favour person. And after Amma and kalingar, there is no any person to save our TN, Bro. It's very sad. Wait and see ,what happens.😡😡

I still feel we have to wait till 23rd May 2019. I don't believe on this godi media also I feel no one will get the majority.

I still feel we have to wait till 23rd May 2019. I don't believe on this godi media also I feel no one will get the majority.
Don't believe these exit poll results
Last year these TV channels said BJP will win State elections clearly in Karnataka
After election results everyone know what happened in Karnataka

Reality is BJP will loss 50% seats in UP. Rajasthan, MP, Gujarat, Jharkhand, Bihar, Maharashtra are always with Modi.
Peoples thinking that BJP lost state election few Month ago then how can they win in same states just after 6 month.
I explain BJP will win in these states because peoples was against their CM not PM. Here in Rajasthan everyone said "Modi tujhse bair nahi par Vasundhara teri khair nhi" and in these srates too congress got fix seats, they are at red line.
The loss of UP will be covered by Odisa and West Bengal.
So finally BJP will make his govt again.

Last edited:
I am a AMMA favour person. And after Amma and kalingar, there is no any person to save our TN, Bro. It's very sad. Wait and see ,what happens.😡😡
This time people will decide who is our next leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock