2019 Elections Exit Poll Results - Updates & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. I still feel admk alliance get 0 Seats here .Dmk have high chances of sweeping the election in tamilnadu
2. Most probably hung assembly in centre and congress have chances of forming govt
Second one may go wrong but definitely not first one 👍 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
If bjp win again all opposition parties will cry that bjp did some tampering with EVM machines and won.but congress should think what they made mistakes and need to correct atleast in 2024 :ROFLMAO:
3.if bjp win again then people are with modi 👍

Sheer number of votes does not matter. In 2014 CPM got 2 time more vote than BJP in wb but got same 2 MP each. So your theory of max vote is with opposition only hold in 2 party political system. Only then Opposition can win
You made the point, that percentage share of votes works only in two party system. Not with 7 national parties and hundreds of regional parties.

Exit Poll Results Predicting A BJP Sweep May Be Wrong

Basically this article focuses on the fact that people who are anti-Modi are likely to be not very public about the view so exit polls might not be showing the accurate picture.

For example: If someone asks me in public if i voted for BJP or not. I would probably think twice before answering.

Pro-BJP people are so aggressive these days that its better to lie that "Yes, I voted for BJP" and get done with it is what many people will feel.
Modi bashing website right? Don't fall for them..

Exit Poll Results Predicting A BJP Sweep May Be Wrong

Basically this article focuses on the fact that people who are anti-Modi are likely to be not very public about the view so exit polls might not be showing the accurate picture.

For example: If someone asks me in public if i voted for BJP or not. I would probably think twice before answering.

Pro-BJP people are so aggressive these days that its better to lie that "Yes, I voted for BJP" and get done with it is what many people will feel.
kerala all exit poll predicting congress led udf will win 16 out of 20... how was this theory now[/QUOTE]

Our CM has clearly said today EVMs may be changed or tampered.... if this happens then only bjp will win.... This result may not reflect the true mandate of the people... I want people to go back to ballot days.... How come a pm like Modi again come to power when he has done not one pro people activity ? And in West Bengal let them cross last time's tally first.... These medias has been purchased by BJP... Wait till 23rd... BJP can go to any extent to win... even tamper EVMs.... In my state in sabang bidhansabha it was clearly seen after 50 votes to different parties all votes going to BJP irrespective of whoever u are pushing the button for.... Everything has a limit. How come BJP predict that they will get 300 plus seats even before 7th stage of poll took place ???? They knew very well if exit polls were not in there favour they will tamper the EVMs.... they are all liars.... God will not spare them..

Our CM has clearly said today EVMs may be changed or tampered.... if this happens then only bjp will win.... This result may not reflect the true mandate of the people... I want people to go back to ballot days.... How come a pm like Modi again come to power when he has done not one pro people activity ? And in West Bengal let them cross last time's tally first.... These medias has been purchased by BJP... Wait till 23rd... BJP can go to any extent to win... even tamper EVMs.... In my state in sabang bidhansabha it was clearly seen after 50 votes to different parties all votes going to BJP irrespective of whoever u are pushing the button for.... Everything has a limit. How come BJP predict that they will get 300 plus seats even before 7th stage of poll took place ???? They knew very well if exit polls were not in there favour they will tamper the EVMs.... they are all liars.... God will not spare them..

Dada do you mean Didi's army changed EVM in last assembly election otherwise how would didi know it can happen ? That election also happened with 100% EVM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock