Bye-poll results of Rajasthan and west bengal

• Thread starter sadik
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 106
  • Views: Views 10,098
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't cross your limit. Stop insulting other States. We are never talking anything about your State. Its really hurts our sentiment.

Show me where i have insulted ur state, i dont even know which state u live. Lol. Can u quote my post where i have abused/insulted ur state ?

And u have no words for person abusing and insulting PM ??? U choose to keep silent.

West Bengal
WB is fourth Top 10 Most Developed States In India 2017. One of the major agricultural producer and is the sixth-largest contributor to India’s net domestic product. This state is growing as the major states of the country and has grown 17% financially. It is home to various steel, Jute, Fertilizers, Chemicals, Minerals, industries. The GSDP of the state is 7,06,561 Crore.

Show me where i have insulted ur state, i dont even know which state u live. Lol. Can u quote my post where i have abused/insulted ur state ?

And u have no words for person abusing and insulting PM ??? U choose to keep silent.
Please stop instigating other people to argue.Even our PM keeps mum most of the time on hot issues.
Your state may have Universal civil code but that doesn't make other state communal.

Please stop instigating other people to argue.Even our PM keeps mum most of the time on hot issues.
Your state may have Universal civil code but that doesn't make other state communal.

A state is called Secular when there is equal treatment of all people, no caste based reservation, no banning of Durga Puja or any festivals just because it hurts some people sentiments. Laws should be same for all, not speciall laws for some people.

The powerful weapon BJP uses to Win elections is Just shed crocodile tears that PM is defamed by Opposition.

Opposition should try to understand this and be very careful with their words.They should allow BJP to speak more so that People will understand what's good & preferable for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock