Seeking Help Won a TV. Do we get warranty on same?

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 1,370

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
My friend won a MI TV 4A Pro yesterday in a lucky draw. How to get warranty as no invoice was provided? Only 1st Price is written on the box. Can we open the box? How to get extended warranty?

My friend won a MI TV 4A Pro yesterday in a lucky draw. How to get warranty as no invoice was provided? Only 1st Price is written on the box. Can we open the box? How to get extended warranty?
Bro ask the owner who gave TV for the warranty and nessary documents. If they say no. Then call MI home appliances and ask them for further steps.
Normally warranty will be included. But do enquiry with the office before any step you take.

Bro ask the owner who gave TV for the warranty and nessary documents. If they say no. Then call MI home appliances and ask them for further steps.
Normally warranty will be included. But do enquiry with the office before any step you take.
It was a lucky draw from office. I contact Mi Support. They helped me with the procedure.

Based on those emojis. I don't need to lie to get attention.
i77OTsL.jpg

And no pictures of TV would be posted. Your Welcome!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock