• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 9
  • Views: Views 1,492

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
GiQUQt2.jpg

According to the post on SocialMedia by WION it become most watched video news platform on YouTube.

@hike bro fix the title.

Meanwhile TubeBuddy is a social marketing cum extension tool for YouTube. Don't know how this data was published. There are other news channels getting hundreds of millions of views where WION is not even close.

Whom to believe Reuters and Oxford or some browser extension? 😂
k685rFP.png
Wait NDTV reporter gets Fake appointment letter from Oxford University 😁 so no comments.

Wait NDTV reporter gets Fake appointment letter from Oxford University 😁 so no comments.
Lol, one reporter getting conned doesn't stain the channel. It's better to be victim of being in a scam. Than committing one. We all know who commits scams. There are footages all over interview. Apparently, that's how we create media empire nowadays.

This is one bullsh*t data. Look at the difference in views. One CNN video gets over 100k views. While WION's video barely gets over 10k views.
OQApN94.png

yj6TD2J.png

Keep patting yourselves in the back. We know the truth.

Keep patting yourselves in the back. We know the truth.
No one from here is associated with WION better reply them in tweet mentioned above.
BTW WION is better than CNN 😛 at least they have guts to openly called COVID a Wuhan Virus and Taliban a teππorist organisation.

No one from here is associated with WION better reply them in tweet mentioned above.
BTW WION is better than CNN 😛 at least they have guts to openly called COVID a Wuhan Virus and Taliban a teππorist organisation.
Please don't compare WION with organizations like CNN. Compare them with Putin's lapdogs RT. They go with whatever suits their agenda on that particular day. They don't have a particular view. Someday they act liberal. Next day they are conservative. Long before Wuhan Virus spread across the country. They were the collaborating with CGTN for Wuhan Virus coverage. We both know how CGTN spreads Chinese propaganda. I have grilled them on twitter for that. They have lost my respect a year back.

I love it how state run Global Times is considered Chinese propaganda. Meanwhile CGTN which is also a Chinese state run media is a saint run organization to few.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock