GoStor a new shopping site!

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3
  • Views: Views 1,640

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
It was just yesterday when I saw ad of GoStor.com in newspaper when I searched on internet got to know that it's recently launched site by Arzooo.
Not just this the major Bank like BoB, AU, etc are providing offers on credit card as well. Although, when I visited site got to know that most of smartphones are those which are present on offline stores but are on good discount.

Quote from Outlook article :

Khushnud Khan, founder & CEO, Arzooo states, “GoStor.com is a platform designed and curated for the high involvement purchases like Home Appliances. The platform emphasizes elevating the purchase and the post purchase experience for an appliance buyer.

Most horrifying and unprofessional customer support.

Absolutely no coordination between the seller -customer support - parent company. Once you pay, you will be stuck. Refund process is highly cumbersome and time consuming.

Strongly recommend to stay away from this portal, if you want peace of mind.

Far better offers and pleasing support can be availed from other e-portals.

Bunch of under-trained, immature and clueless operators

I've purchased quite a lot (71 orders in last 7 months), transaction value 10L+.
The review by above new member is totally biased, only to malign the site.
The site provides good discounts over and above already lesser priced (than other e-com sites) products.
Their customer support executive is well informed, I had to contact them once to get the tracking ID. Previously they weren't providing tracking ID in order page, but since last few months, tracking IDs are available.
Also it's easy to reach them. They even call me for any deviation in product (like non-availability of specific color, out of stock etc).
There're few minor issues, like they don't accept Amex cards as of now.
I would recommend this site more than Flipkart.
3m0SmEt.png

@Endgame - you should stick to your experience rather than judging other customer's experience (won't be surprised if you are an employee there or a paid reviewer).

For your info I have all the records of @Gostor's utter irresponsibility and insensitive handling of my complaints and concerns. Just to add, even after more than 4-days, my email/s to customer support team @GoStor is unanswered (sick).

Seems like they just bought some time to survive in the market by renaming a sinking ship @Arzooo ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock