Widevine L1 Supported Phones

In Amazon Prime Video there's 3 preset quality setting.
Good- 0.38 GB/hour
Better- 1.40 GB/hour
Best- 6.84 GB/hour
So is it 'Better' is Full HD & 'Best' is Ultra HD?
xZ8DmQ7.jpg

Can anyone confirm if Google Pixel 4 supports Widevine L1 DRM? Request you to also share screenshot. Thanks in advance!

Can anyone confirm if Google Pixel 4 supports Widevine L1 DRM? Request you to also share screenshot. Thanks in advance!
I think it does. There might be problems if the bootloader is unlocked or the device is rooted etc. But out of the box, it does.

I think it does. There might be problems if the bootloader is unlocked or the device is rooted etc. But out of the box, it does.
Thanks Siva!

Is it also possible for you to share the DRM Info from Pixel 4, showing that it supports Widevine L1?

Thanks Siva!

Is it also possible for you to share the DRM Info from Pixel 4, showing that it supports Widevine L1?
I don't have a Pixel 4. However, the screenshots are available on the web!

I don't have a Pixel 4. However, the screenshots are available on the web!
Thanks Siva. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any on the web, particularly for Pixel 4. Just wondering if you have seen any already, and can share the webpage link(s)?

I own a Asus max pro m2 Device with L1 certificate still 480p Quality is available on my phone weras Netflix supports Full hd

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock