Widevine L1 Supported Phones

Still I won't include all unless i see shots like these for all M series phones or the app screenshot
But they no more advertising it as a feature hence not listed on Amazon. After giving on M10/30 etc. how can you expect them to take away from later versions!?

Samsung Galaxy J6.
l2dfWFT.jpg

I'm using K20 Pro with widevine L1 support. Still Prime video isn't working with HD.

I'm using K20 Pro with widevine L1 support. Still Prime video isn't working with HD.
yeah.. Prime Video has this issue. It doesn't give full HD quality even on devices with Widevine L1. It only works for few devices. Many people are complaining about this in Twitter, but Amazon Support doesn't give any clear reply.

Read:
PS: Having Widevine L1 alone doesnt guarantee that the app will stream HD video even in high internet, as Amazon and Netflix are known to use certain methods to stop devices from streaming HD video even knowing that the phone supports L1

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock