Seeking Help 4G Supported phone for senior citizen

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul999
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 35
  • Views Views: Views 3,272
Wouldn't MI phones be more useful? These have IR blasters. If they can't find remote. They can use phones as remotes.

Meanwhile his parents might get into PUBG. You can never know. Nowadays everybody plays PUBG. 1k extra for future proof isn't bad.
never play pubg. mostly play videos
and thank you all for the guidance and replies.
just bought samsung m 30

how can i get both discount and cash back on purchase of 9999?
should i pay 5000 through axis card and 4999 through amazon pay?
My mistake you can get it for 8000 + 1 year free replacement insurance.
Pay full amount via axis bank n you ll get 1000 instant off i.e. 9000 to be paid(at final page after entering it would be showing eligible for 1000 cashback ) & after the phone is shipped you'll get 1000 extra in apay balance.
Here are tncs
How to avail the offer?

1. Offer is applicable only on Samsung Galaxy M30 (3GB & 4GB variants). Customers will be eligible for offer for a single purchase of Samsung Galaxy M30 (eg: if a customer buys multiple devices of Samsung Galaxy M30 across different memory variants or colors, he will be eligible for this offer only once)
2. The cashback amount depends on the product purchased
3. The offer is applicable on only prepaid modes of payment. Neither applicable on Cash-On-Delivery nor Card-On-Delivery payment
4. Cashback will be credited in the form of Amazon Pay balance within 72 hours after the items are dispatched.
5. If the order is dispatched in multiple shipments, the cashback would be credited proportionately as each shipment is dispatched. For example, if you buy two products, A of Rs 1500 and B of Rs 1000 in the same order and you are eligible for cashback of Rs 500 and the products get shipped separately, you will receive a cashback of Rs 300 when the product A is dispatched to you and Rs 200 when the product B is dispatched
6. This offer is valid only from 00:00 hrs, 21st Oct 2019 to 23:59 hrs, 25th Oct, 2019

How to avail an Amazon Pay cashback offer?
If you see Amazon Pay cashback offer in the Special Offers widget on the product details page for a product, the product is eligible for cashback offer via an Amazon Pay balance, issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited. You will be able to view the terms and conditions for each such offer on the product detail page. You need to undertake the actions and meet the eligibility criteria as described in the offer message and subject to the terms and conditions of the offer; you will get a cashback credit in your Amazon Pay balance via an Amazon Gift Card.

Note: The Amazon Pay Cashback offer is only available on prepaid orders.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q1: When will the cashback be credited as Amazon Pay balance?

Subject to the terms and conditions of each offer, Amazon Pay balance will get added directly to the eligible customer's account within 72 hours after the shipment of the product.

Q2: Where can I see if I have got the cashback in Amazon Pay balance?
Eligible customers can check the credit received on their Amazon.in account under their Balance Statement when they sign in to their registered account. Please note that the account that gets the credit will be the same account that purchased the product, and this cannot be transferred or exchanged.

Q3: When can I use the cashback in Amazon Pay balance?
The cashback in Amazon Pay balance can be used once it has been credited to the account. This would be within 72 hours after the product ships.

Q4: Is there any limit to the number of cashbacks I can get?
Each customer can receive a cashback only once for purchase of Samsung M30

Q5: Can I redeem the cashback in Amazon Pay balance for cash?
No, Amazon Pay balance cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash.

Q6: What happens if I return a product for which I had received a cashback in the form of Amazon Pay balance?
If the cashback in Amazon Pay balance has been credited to your account, it will not be cancelled if you return the product. When you return the product, the remaining value net of the cashback amount will be refunded to you based on the payment method. Please note that if the product is refused at delivery, for a prepaid order, this would be considered similar to a return.

Q7: What happens if I changed my mind and cancelled the order for the product with cashback in Amazon Pay balance?
If the product has not been shipped and the order is cancelled prior to the issuance of the credit, the cashback will not be issued and the full value of the product will be refunded to you.
If the product is shipped and the order is cancelled post shipment, the cashback in Amazon Pay balance credited to the customer's account will not be cancelled and the refund amount to the customer will be net of the cashback value.
For example, if you buy an item worth Rs.10,000 and receive a cashback of Rs. 2000 in the form of Amazon Pay balance and you cancel the order post shipment, you will be entitled to receive only Rs. 8000 as your refund amount. The Amazon Pay balance credited to your account will not be cancelled. Rs. 8000 will be credited to the original payment instrument used during the order.

Last edited:
My mistake you can get it for 8000 + 1 year free replacement insurance.
Pay full amount via axis bank n you ll get 1000 instant off + after the phone is shipped you'll get 1000 extra in apay balance.
Here are tncs
yes i paid full payment through bank card. got 10% instant discount.
and said 1000 rs cash back as amazon pay balance. balance may add after 72 hours

I ordered a M10s today because it is very good comparing to other Samsung budget phones and 1k discount offer going on at Amazon.

right now in amazon offer price are 7199 for m10s and 8000 for m 30
for which should i go? is spending 900 more is worthy for m30?
m10s is hd 720 display n m30 is full hd display. Processor is almost same.
I'd still suggest m30 because watching video exp is better plus parent would run it for atleast 3 years. So worth it.

yes i paid full payment through bank card. got 10% instant discount.
and said 1000 rs cash back as amazon pay balance. balance may add after 72 hours
Excellent choice mate. I would have done same for my parents. Balance is added within minutes of order getting shipped.

Bro, M10s is a much better phone. It was recently launched!
Samsung's fault. Who ask them to release phones with such confusing names?
m10s is hd 720 display n m30 is full hd display. Processor is almost same.
I'd still suggest m30 because watching video exp is better plus parent would run it for atleast 3 years. So worth it.
How is Exynos processor as compared to Snapdragon 660?

Back
Top Bottom