• Welcome to OnlyTech community forums. If you are an existing member of our DreamDTH forums, please use the same login credentials to login here. Create a new account only if you are not registered at DreamDTH before 10th April 2020. If you have trouble logging in, please let us know through the contact form.
  • Welcome to OnlyTech Forums
    An online community for the tech enthusiasts!

Phone with good camera and ARcore support

gizmofreak

Amateur
Reaction score
Hi, want to purchase the phone with good camera and the one which supports Google ARCore.​
I am not into gaming.​
Please confirm which one is better: Redmi note 7 pro, Realme x,nokia7.2 or Realme XT.​
Does Realme XT and Nokia 7.2 support Google ARcore.​
Please help out...​

Sparker0i

Guru
Reaction score
Hi, want to purchase the phone with good camera and the one which supports Google ARCore.​
I am not into gaming.​
Please confirm which one is better: Redmi note 7 pro, Realme x,nokia7.2 or Realme XT.​
Does Realme XT and Nokia 7.2 support Google ARcore.​
Please help out...​
Life lesson. Don't go for a Nokia. I have the 7 plus and looking to buy OnePlus 7T soon..

OP
G

gizmofreak

Amateur
Reaction score
Which one out of Realme and Redmi is better?

OP
G

gizmofreak

Amateur
Reaction score
I am in urgent need of mobile as my existing one is now mom functional and I .on standby mobile.
I am not able to configure my office emails

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sparker0i Motorola phone with popup camera Mobiles & Accessories 1
Sparker0i Discussion Realme 64MP Camera Phone Mobiles & Accessories 9
Abhinav842 Breaking Redmi working on 64 MP Camera Phone Mobiles & Accessories 4
mmadhankumar Breaking Xiaomi patents phone with an in-display selfie camera Mobiles & Accessories 8
Abhinav842 Breaking Oppo's Phone with Under Display Camera Mobiles & Accessories 2
DTH Fan Please Suggest Me Best Camera Phone Under 30K-40K Mobiles & Accessories 8
H OTF Exclusive Wallet with WIFI hotspot, phone charger and camera for catching thieves launched by futurism Mobiles & Accessories 0
S Honor Holly 3 Budget Phone With 13-Megapixel Camera Launched in India. Mobiles & Accessories 2
R itel announces it1520 flagship camera phone with Iris scanner at Rs 8,490 Mobiles & Accessories 0
R Honor 8 Unboxing: The Dual-Camera Phone That's Coming To India in October Mobiles & Accessories 3
S Samsung Galaxy Folder 2 Android Flip Phone With 8-Megapixel Camera Goes Official. Mobiles & Accessories 0
R Windows Phone 8.1 camera demoed on video Mobiles & Accessories 1
S Nokia X budget Android phone reportedly spotted with 3-megapixel camera Mobiles & Accessories 0
mmadhankumar LG unveils new phone with voice-activated camera Mobiles & Accessories 1
V Test Remotes with Mobile Phone Camera Mobiles & Accessories 3
DJ Roy Good News Real life Phunsuk Wangdu destroys Chinese phone after China shows aggression in Ladakh General Topics 3
OnlyTech.com Article Vodafone Idea launches USSD based UPI powered recharge facility for feature phone users Telecom Services 2
S Seeking Help Suggest Samsung Mobile phone in between 12k to 14k Buying Guidance 0
OnlyTech.com Article Aarogya Setu now available for feature phone users via toll-free number, KaiOS app to launch soon Apps & Websites 1
Bapun Raz Unlocking bootloader on Xiaomi devices will not void device warranty if phone is functional Mobiles & Accessories 0
OnlyTech.com Article Google Phone app now available for some non-pixel devices OnlyTech Articles Discussions 0
Abhinav842 Discussion Vodafone Idea announces validity extension and talktime to feature phone users Telecom Services 6
S Seeking Help My mi phone automatically restarted and struck on mi logo Mobiles & Accessories 5
R Discussion Nokia 5310 Feature Phone Mobiles & Accessories 9
Bapun Raz Samsung’s PC-to-phone game streaming service will shut down later this month Apps & Websites 0