Seeking Help Why Jio is not working in LTE/4G supportive phones and working fine in VoLTE phones (Issue resolved)

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 2,245

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
I'm in my maternal village, when I came here I came to know that Jio network is available absolutely fine over here but one of cousin ask me that 'bro in my phone network is not showing and it's very rarely catches it. And, I thought there might be mistake in network settings and seen all over the phone. His phone was Xiaomi Redmi 1S which supports 4G. And, same thing happened with my HTC desire 820 and Lenovo.
Where as we had Samsung J7, Redmi Note 3, etc VoLTE supporting phone which are working so fine that we watch FULL HD videos without buffering on Jio 4G.
Guys please help

Maybe because 1 band is not supported by them. Should not happen, but that's the only reason I can think of.

Last edited:
His phone was Xiaomi Redmi 1S which supports 4G.
Xiaomi Redmi 1S doesn't support 4G/LTE. It's highest connectivity is HSPA

HTC desire 820

HTC Desire 820 is a 4G Phone
Supported bands are
LTE
FDD 1/3/7/8
TDD 38/39/40/41

Jio has Networks in 3 Bands - 850Mhz (Band 5), 1800Mhz (Band 3), 2300 Mhz (Band 40)
Ur HTC Desire has only support for Band 3 & Band 40..
Nd that area Band 5 has more range and Band 3 & 40 may have less range. so that's why its catching the signal very rarely.

Old LTE Phones doesn't have Band 5 (850Mhz) support
where as new phones have all LTE Band support, that's why J7 and RN3 haven't got any problem.

Is there's anyway to knw that which band is running over here?

15657654f6a70924b5bfef8226d6b768.jpg

Frequency Band 850 which is not supported by my phone.

Ya you are right It's redmi note Prime sorry for late reply @jithin19 bro .

In my village network are all good :luv today I reached here. That's the reason I'm active at DDF. I have requested to Jio for connection over here. Might be they have listened to me.

9c8d637f2fa88bedec789de9a9a1f7d2.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock