Jio CC = Irresponsible, Immature & a nightmare.

shreyaskini

Reaction score
Just yesterday i made a post on one of the threads regarding 5G and how i am not at all excited for it. Here i will expose the harsh truth about Jio's wide coverage and the non stop exchange of mail with their CC.

So, on January this year i decided to get a Jio Sim after a poor experience with them when they didn't launch for commercial use so I won't go deep into that. I decided to get Jio only because i liked their 98Rs plan which gave unlimited calls and 2GB data for a month and i only wanted the Sim for calls. I had an average experience when it came to surfing and good experience with the calling.

Fastforward >>> last month i moved to a village since we built a new house here and i am getting no network at all no matter what i try to do. Sometimes i get one bar which still doesn't do anything as i am not getting Volte for some reason and even connecting to the internet is impossible. In the past i have been to some of the most remote places and saw Jio doing fine and i don't even live in such a place. I live close to 2 major villages which are less than 1.5kms far and have many residents. Closest major town is 9kms far. My place is less than 500mts far from the highway and has many homes as well but the funny thing is in some homes there's network and in my home there's none. After seeing this i decided to mail Jio CC about getting no network in my area and here comes the pain 😑

Heres the first mail that i sent them in the last week of May.

xLLoKW9.jpg

And my mail contained address, alternate number and everything necessary for them. Yet they send a poor reply despite assuring that the network problem isn't a problem with the phone because in my family we have 3 Jio sims running on 3 different phones.

This was their cheap response to my mail.

7EI5Hcf.png

After this i told them many times repeatedly that this was not an issue with the phone and i had to give several landmarks because apparently they couldn't locate me despite being very clear with the address. I then got a complaint registered after a lot of mail exchanges and got a promise that I'd get some sort of response within 48hrs. This was again a lie as it took more than 4 days and i had to mail myself to ask them what was the status of my complaint.

Here's their last response. Again another cheap, irresponsible reply.

ag8ayA7.jpg

They asked me to get my handset checked in the nearest service center. Also they check the network availability in the highway despite telling them i live about 500mts from the highway and BTW the nearest service center is over 50kms far and i had to visit 3 different service centers because as i said i didn't have network in any of the phones. Obviously there was no chance of me visiting them. I got fed up after this mail and showed them the middle finger. This just goes to show you what happens when all you care about is quantity and not quality. It took me almost 2 weeks just to get them register my complaint and explain the address. I wonder why they even asked my alternate number when they never wanted to call me. Overall this has really been the worst experience of my lifetime along with BSNL. And my God this is a poor insult to Jio as nothings worse than being compared to BSNL. I think i will just stick to Airtel for my calls and wired connection for the internet.

This was my last mail to them.

JCKkgZb.png

Jio coverage is poor in many villages. They mainly target the tier1/tier2 cities which are highy populated. Last month i visited munnar and its neighborhood, both jio and airtel had no signal. Only BSNL had coverage in all villages

Speed is bad because you have enabled the flight mode. :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Jio coverage is poor in many villages. They mainly target the tier1/tier2 cities which are highy populated. Last month i visited munnar and its neighborhood, both jio and airtel had no signal. Only BSNL had coverage in all villages

Not true. BSNL only very good in Border areas or at their main office/staff's residential areas

Very sad... even i raised many times regards to signal issue and they surrendered saying.. sorry to say that there is no network coverage in ur area,. It will take 90 days to install new tower. I waited 3 months and again they asked another 90 days... i simply shifted to vodafone. As simple as that... if they cant provide good network, choice is ours to decide whether to retain or not instead of following them and breaking our head with their stupid responses.

Happened to me as well. They will always say 90 days, then 90 days and so on. Now I ended up porting all of my jio connections to either airtel or voda except jiofi which is sitting in sleep mode as well!! Pls change ur provider and no use talking with them. Jio to me has become now fraud.. cheating in name of free data or more data but where is the speed as only very few places now where there are good speed on jio that too in open areas!!

Just yesterday i made a post on one of the threads regarding 5G and how i am not at all excited for it. Here i will expose the harsh truth about Jio's wide coverage and the non stop exchange of mail with their CC.

So, on January this year i decided to get a Jio Sim after a poor experience with them when they didn't launch for commercial use so I won't go deep into that. I decided to get Jio only because i liked their 98Rs plan which gave unlimited calls and 2GB data for a month and i only wanted the Sim for calls. I had an average experience when it came to surfing and good experience with the calling.

Fastforward >>> last month i moved to a village since we built a new house here and i am getting no network at all no matter what i try to do. Sometimes i get one bar which still doesn't do anything as i am not getting Volte for some reason and even connecting to the internet is impossible. In the past i have been to some of the most remote places and saw Jio doing fine and i don't even live in such a place. I live close to 2 major villages which are less than 1.5kms far and have many residents. Closest major town is 9kms far. My place is less than 500mts far from the highway and has many homes as well but the funny thing is in some homes there's network and in my home there's none. After seeing this i decided to mail Jio CC about getting no network in my area and here comes the pain 😑

Heres the first mail that i sent them in the last week of May.

xLLoKW9.jpg

And my mail contained address, alternate number and everything necessary for them. Yet they send a poor reply despite assuring that the network problem isn't a problem with the phone because in my family we have 3 Jio sims running on 3 different phones.

This was their cheap response to my mail.

7EI5Hcf.png

After this i told them many times repeatedly that this was not an issue with the phone and i had to give several landmarks because apparently they couldn't locate me despite being very clear with the address. I then got a complaint registered after a lot of mail exchanges and got a promise that I'd get some sort of response within 48hrs. This was again a lie as it took more than 4 days and i had to mail myself to ask them what was the status of my complaint.

Here's their last response. Again another cheap, irresponsible reply.

ag8ayA7.jpg

They asked me to get my handset checked in the nearest service center. Also they check the network availability in the highway despite telling them i live about 500mts from the highway and BTW the nearest service center is over 50kms far and i had to visit 3 different service centers because as i said i didn't have network in any of the phones. Obviously there was no chance of me visiting them. I got fed up after this mail and showed them the middle finger. This just goes to show you what happens when all you care about is quantity and not quality. It took me almost 2 weeks just to get them register my complaint and explain the address. I wonder why they even asked my alternate number when they never wanted to call me. Overall this has really been the worst experience of my lifetime along with BSNL. And my God this is a poor insult to Jio as nothings worse than being compared to BSNL. I think i will just stick to Airtel for my calls and wired connection for the internet.

This was my last mail to them.

JCKkgZb.png
Same situation for me also. From 2016 onwards I am complaining still no resolution from Jio. I am receiving only 1 bar of signal. I just simply stopped using Jio sim and switched to Airtel. Still Jio sim is active since I recharged for prime membership.

Speed is bad because you have enabled the flight mode. :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:
Sir forget the speed. I don't even get the network coverage. As for flight mode. No i haven't 😉 and do you also mean to say that other 2 phones also get no network coz they're on airplane mode? C'mon bro. I'm using smartphones since 2012.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock