Jio CC = Irresponsible, Immature & a nightmare.

To the rest i am glad i am not the only one experiencing such poor service by the company owned by the richest man of India. The guy only cares about expansion where he wants to and even when they do expand they will never bother changing their attitude with regards to customer service. I was never going to bother making such a lengthy post but since most Indians have high hopes of Jio and their new giga fiber service i wanted to let them know what they're in for. Thanks again to those who read my post completely and can understand what I'm talking about. @samtag1100 i actually was going to make Jio my primary sim and now will definitely not do that. I actually loved the voice quality on Jio so that was the reason i got it in the first place.

Sir forget the speed. I don't even get the network coverage. As for flight mode. No i haven't 😉 and do you also mean to say that other 2 phones also get no network coz they're on airplane mode? C'mon bro. I'm using smartphones since 2012.
I was making fun of jio's mail. They think your speed is low because of it being on flight mode.

Just see my jio network.
I am on the roof of my house and here is this so think what will happen if I go to ground floor😐😑

vy3SPgn.png

@shreyaskini bro,It is not always.
Sometimes the internet speed is very low and sometimes very high.It varries according to their mood:mad::mad::mad:
Even,sometimes jio shows "emergency calls only".what can I say any more???

Before 3-4 days,suddenly my phine showed that no sim in sim slot1.But,tgere was the jio sim which after a long struggle,started to work again:(:censored:

I have 3 jio sims in my house and the condition of all are same.Sometimes I feel to break those sims and burn them.But it is not possible at all:censored::cry:

@shreyaskini bro,It is not always.
Sometimes the internet speed is very low and sometimes very high.It varries according to their mood:mad::mad::mad:
Even,sometimes jio shows "emergency calls only".what can I say any more???

Before 3-4 days,suddenly my phine showed that no sim in sim slot1.But,tgere was the jio sim which after a long struggle,started to work again:(:censored:

I have 3 jio sims in my house and the condition of all are same.Sometimes I feel to break those sims and burn them.But it is not possible at all:censored::cry:
I don't need it for internet, so i am safe. I can only imagine how hard this is if you use it for that sole purpose. Again sorry man. There's little to nothing we can do about this. But at your age i was using a keypad phone with 2G internet which was even worse 🤣

I am pissed by BSNL due to the spam SMS they send 'themselves' on daily basis to my number.
Ref: Any way to stop BSNL Data Alert Spam SMSes?

I was considering Jio. Network and data is average here. However i need to think again now. I don't want to go for Voda/Idea. I already have Airtel. So no idea whom to choose now. Its for secondary number. Jio would be wiser choice than others still i believe.

Btw, this BSNL number has 3 years extended validity from now as i availed the long validity recharge.

Bro even if it was average I'd not have made this thread. But the network is non existent. The problem here is Jio is basically claiming there's no network issues and the problem is with my phone when clearly it's not. That's the only reason I'm furious. I get 1 bar every now and then but can't connect a call or do anything with it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock