Discussion Which Online Video Streaming Apps do you use?

• Thread starter karan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 63
  • Views: Views 5,683

Which apps do you use to watch online shows and movies?

• Total voters
Voted:
Amazon Prime video
Hotstar (free) Use to watch Nat Geo shows. Hotstar doesn't allow to watch live cricket for free or with Jio subscription on desktop. So, I use Tata Sky live TV on web and on mobile Hotstar + Jio.
Voot (free) Use to watch Bigg Boss, that's it.

Prime has a mediocre library and UI is okayish. But after using Netflix i am having a bad time going back to pirating. It's just mind blowing. I m sharing all my subscriptions with my friends so i don't spend much at all.

I have the following :

Hotstar Premium Annual
Netflix 2 screens
Amazon Prime video

Anything that i don't get in these i just pirate and use MX player to watch it.
It's other way round for me. I think piracy can't replace Prime Video's X-Ray feature. Meanwhile I am happy with Plex. It's like Netflix. I say it's better than Netflix.

It's other way round for me. I think piracy can't replace Prime Video's X-Ray feature. Meanwhile I am happy with Plex. It's like Netflix. I say it's better than Netflix.
Honestly Prime has nothing of importance. It's nowhere close to Netflix in terms of anything. People got it for free deliveries and Amazon Music etc. The only reason people hate Netflix is it's price. Content though is excellent. Isn't Plex something like Kodi?

Honestly Prime has nothing of importance. It's nowhere close to Netflix in terms of anything. People got it for free deliveries and Amazon Music etc. The only reason people hate Netflix is it's price. Content though is excellent. Isn't Plex something like Kodi?
If you own media. You can upload it here and stream it across device with nice UI and recommendations like on Netflix.

Really 😭😭amazon prime video's x ray feature is biggest reason i am never gonna subscribe prime vedio..i hav habit of checking remaining time of movie or show so whenever we touch on screen to check remaining time that x ray feature cover whole screen..even some time in 1 minute i check 2-3 times remaining time of episode ...so thats main reason i hate prime vedio and moreever no option to hide that x ray feature

Really 😭😭amazon prime video's x ray feature is biggest reason i am never gonna subscribe prime vedio..i hav habit of checking remaining time of movie or show so whenever we touch on screen to check remaining time that x ray feature cover whole screen..even some time in 1 minute i check 2-3 times remaining time of episode ...so thats main reason i hate prime vedio and moreever no option to hide that x ray feature
Same here but I don't want to miss our stuff. X-ray feature sometimes gives spoilers away.

Moreever trying to search shows on prime vedio is hassle too..as a new comer prime vedio is very complicated..first off you are offered with rent , owm , prime etc for whatever greets you screen on time...moreever getting prime subscription is complicated itslef you have to put street number name etc etc

I am using
1. NetFlix (Rs. 800 Plan for 4k content)
2. Amazon Prime (Rs. 999 plan yearly)
3. Zee5 (Rs. 350 yearly plan)

I'm using
1. Netflix Rs 800 plan
2. Amazon prime Rs 999 plan
3. Hotstar Premium Rs 999 plan
4. Sun Nxt Rs 480 yearly plan
5. Zee5 Rs. 499 Yearly plan
6. Hungama Play Yearly plan ( I got it with flipkart plus membership )
I also use Jio Cinema for Disney contents :)

I'm using
1. Hotstar yearly VIP plan (from my friend Account )
2. Hoichoi (yearly 399 plan)
But sad thing is no one mentioned TVF or Scoopwhoop here . :wall: 😢

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock