Discussion Which Online Video Streaming Apps do you use?

• Thread starter karan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 63
  • Views: Views 5,681

Which apps do you use to watch online shows and movies?

• Total voters
No bro in 36 rs they are going to stream world class shows like game of thrones, stranger things, house of cards 🤣🤣
Just checked on playstore. Their highest subscription is ₹1,850 which I assume is an annual subscription which is more than what Hotstar and Amazon is asking.

Just checked on playstore. Their highest subscription is ₹1,850 which I assume is an annual subscription which is more than what Hotstar and Amazon is asking.
Bro they provide annual subscription at 36 rs...and how can anyone ll subscribe them for 1,850 rs where as there whole series Budget is not more than 2 lakh rs

Bro they provide annual subscription at 36 rs...and how can anyone ll subscribe them for 1,850 rs where as there whole series Budget is not more than 2 lakh rs
1SHogds.jpg

Prime has a mediocre library and UI is okayish. But after using Netflix i am having a bad time going back to pirating. It's just mind blowing. I m sharing all my subscriptions with my friends so i don't spend much at all.

I have the following :

Hotstar Premium Annual
Netflix 2 screens
Amazon Prime video

Anything that i don't get in these i just pirate and use MX player to watch it.

Netflix is just amazing. Nothing comes close to that. Especially the original content. Amazon prime Video is my second choice. Hotstar and stuff is okayish but i just use it for live sports
Hotstar is value for money. It has a better library than Prime. HBO shows are second to none. What's bad is their UI and that's what makes it uninteresting. For 999 it's a good deal imo.

Hotstar is value for money. It has a better library than Prime. HBO shows are second to none. What's bad is their UI and that's what makes it uninteresting. For 999 it's a good deal imo.
True..But cant really convince myself to have both Hotstar and Prime. So selected prime owing to EXTRA addons like free one day shipping, Music, Kindle etc... Huge fan of Amazon ecosystem

I have netlfix paid 850 rs account shared with friends, hotstar vip ,voot app and telegram to watch all shows

Who is telling them to showcase big budget Tv shows ? But instead they are showcasing content which only creeps will prefer. That whole platform is just terrible! Shouldn't be counted among Streaming platforms
You should have to read some post above:wink2::gn2:
Prime has a mediocre library and UI is okayish. But after using Netflix i am having a bad time going back to pirating. It's just mind blowing. I m sharing all my subscriptions with my friends so i don't spend much at all.

I have the following :

Hotstar Premium Annual
Netflix 2 screens
Amazon Prime video

Anything that i don't get in these i just pirate and use MX player to watch it.
Absolutely right.No other apps can cop up with Netflix experience. Hotstar is just ok.Zee5,Sun nxt,Voota are average. Sony liv is terrible.
But in future they have to depend on their on original contents and find new ways to survive. Disney,Warner Bros, NBC etc are withdrawing their contents from Netflix step by step prior to launching own streaming apps.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock