Discussion v2.0 [Poll] Music streaming Services in India. Which one you use?

Which music streaming service you use?

• Google Play Music

• Apple Music

• Amazon Prime Music

• Spotify

• Gaana

• JioSaavn

• Wynk Music

• Hungama Music

• Sound Cloud

• YouTube Music

• I don't use any of these

• Other (If any, Please specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.
In google play music there is this cache while streaming feature which save the songs we listen to offline.
I didn't like Google play music because of local music recommendation and there isn't any way to turn it off.
When I was using Play music free trial, it used to cache current playing song and upcoming songs. Because of that data exhausted quickly and it used 5-6 GB of mobile storage.

Song cache is also available in Spotify mobile and desktop app.
t9oM2ZX.jpg

I didn't like Google play music because of local music recommendation and there isn't any way to turn it off.
When I was using Play music free trial, it used to cache current playing song and upcoming songs. Because of that data exhausted quickly and it used 5-6 GB of mobile storage.

t9oM2ZX.jpg
Spotify isn't for me. It doesn't have most songs I listen to.

Spotify isn't for me. It doesn't have most songs I listen to.
Just change country to US :wink2:. If you're a free user then, you won't be able to play any song on mobile. Only shuffle play works on Spotify US mobile app. And cost of premium is much higher.
I listen music on PC or laptop most of the time so, it isn't much of a issue for me. On Spotify desktop and web app, there is no such 'shuffle play' restriction thing.

I also want Spotify to resolve its licencing issues asap. I want to use Spotify premium but I can't. If I sign up for Spotify premium then I'll stuck with Spotify India and I'll miss many good songs.

Last edited:

t9oM2ZX.jpg
Spotify is using more than 4 GB for caching.

143-E5072-B3-C6-45-E9-80-C9-61-C3-D3-DDCDB0.jpg

Spotify is using more than 4GB for caching.
If you don't delete cache and keep listening to new songs, cache size will keep increasing. Same happens with Spotify desktop app and Google play music app.

If you don't delete cache and keep listening to new songs, cache size will keep increasing. Same happens with Spotify desktop app and Google play music app.
It was more than 5 GB in the morning. I think it's automatically managed.

Something is wrong with this track 🤔

This song is not available on Spotify (US and India), JioSaavn, Amazon Prime Music and YouTube Music (unofficial track is available on YouTube). Earlier it was available everywhere. This song is available on Ganna. Looks like this song is now Gaana exclusive.

Source

Source

Couldn't find this song on JioSaavn

b5RGjtV.jpg

That's a good song @sumitroy bro. Sad that its been removed from almost everywhere.

YouTube has official video but it's only 2:35 (Full song is 5:20). Audio track has been removed (unofficial audio can be found on YouTube).

I think this is "Gaana Exclusive". (Gaana Exclusive logo in this video)
Source

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock