Which 4K 55' Android TV has Prime, Hotstart, Voot, Airtel TV ?

bbalegere

Reaction score
Hi,

I am planning to buy a new 4k 55 inch TV. I do not want to use cable.
I have PRIME, Hotstar, Voot and Airtel Gold (thru my airtel postpaid sim) subscription.
Which TV supports all the above apps ?
I heard that MI TV does not support PRIME.

LG and Samsung TVs have their own custom OS dont seem to support Voot or Airtel TV.
I might also want to use JIo TV in the near future.

Any suggestions ?

If an android/smart TVis not feasible which android set top box or stick would meet my requirements ?

Which MI TV do you have ? Is PRIME officially supported or do you have to sideload the apk ?
Side loaded. Officially doesn't work. Netflix also doesn't work. Go for VU. It supports Prime, Netflix and Hotstar. But to get Voot working. I recommend getting a normal TV and fire stick. Then you can easy get all the OTT services. MI TV also doesn't support Sony Liv.

Side loaded. Officially doesn't work. Netflix also doesn't work. Go for VU. It supports Prime, Netflix and Hotstar. But to get Voot working. I recommend getting a normal TV and fire stick. Then you can easy get all the OTT services. MI TV also doesn't support Sony Liv.
Does Fire Stick support airtel xstream as well ?

How would Fire Stick compare with AIrtel Internet TV Android box ?

Does Fire Stick support airtel xstream as well ?

How would Fire Stick compare with AIrtel Internet TV Android box ?
Airtel Internet TV is a dth connection which comes with Android box that supports same feature as fire stick. Plus point of owning Airtel Internet TV is Airtel app which gives you premium access to Hooq, Zee5, Eros Now, Alt Balaji, Hoichoi for under ₹48 a month mobile plan. Airtel TV for fire stick has been removed.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock