OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Saw Drishyam 2 last night and my god what an exceptional film! Drishyam 2 has such suspenseful unfolding backed by a tight and powerful screenplay and direction which starts slow but steady but good and then the second half starts which is just bonkers!!! Acting is just amazing plus Akshay Khanna is just too good. Background score lends a lot to the experience. My only flaw would be the cinematography which wasn’t as good as other technical departments. Rest assured it is a near complete film, must watch. (4.5/5)

Watched Bhediya today.It’s decent,fun filled movie.Was happy to see Thumkeshwari song not in movie.I couldn’t find any thing too negative about the movie even if it didn’t bowled me over.Cinematography and location of the movie is too good.Abhishek Banarjee is the show stealer with his one liners.Varun Dhawan and Dipak Dobriyal are good too.

Watching Shantaram on Apple TV.Difficult to binge watch as it is very slow.But yes if you are ready to spend time watching lengthy & slow series alongwith the darkened Indian girls delivering dialogues in Hindi like how Sonia ji delivers her speeches in Hindi, then it can be watched.BTW i don't understand this logic of showing every Indian as dark skinned in the series.

Watched Bhediya today.It’s decent,fun filled movie.Was happy to see Thumkeshwari song not in movie.I couldn’t find any thing too negative about the movie even if it didn’t bowled me over.Cinematography and location of the movie is too good.Abhishek Banarjee is the show stealer with his one liners.Varun Dhawan and Dipak Dobriyal are good too.
Thumkeshwari song do come in the movie, post credit. But, I think you meant within the movie in the between the scenes.

Thumkeshwari song do come in the movie, post credit. But, I think you meant within the movie in the between the scenes.
Well my wife made me wait for 2 minutes post the completion of movie,the song didn't come instead
Stree characters came

Well my wife made me wait for 2 minutes post the completion of movie,the song didn't come instead
Stree characters came
The song comes after that scene
Bhaskar along with Jana and Jomin will be roaming in the forest and then he will fall into a hole and he will land into the set of Thumkeshwari song.

The song comes after that scene
Bhaskar along with Jana and Jomin will be roaming in the forest and then he will fall into a hole and he will land into the set of Thumkeshwari song.
Oh then we missed it

Watching Khakee:Bihar Chapter on Netflix.I have already read the book by Amit Lodha on which this series has been made so there was nothing new for me except the places where the makers have taken creative liberty.Overall it is a decent watch.The dialogues are spoken with perfect bihari tone something which i found very flimsy in Maharani among many other series based on Bihar.Abhimanyu Singh & Ashutosh Rana are in top form.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock