OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Three Thousand Years of Longing (2022)
There aren't a lot of films like this out there, not only it shows a new face of djinn but also asks what is love and how we define love? This film will take you on a ride as the djinn tells its story of his life which spans 3000 years and his emotions and connection with those who asked for his wishes. I really enjoyed it because first I am a sucker for storytelling, I didn't even knew when the movie ended. And second, the direction and the cinematography was mind-blowing. This film dazzles its way throughout its runtime with such peculiar sense of love between its story and the characters while also retaining the connection between the leads. I thought George Miller cant direct a better film than Mad Max: Fury Road but here I am praising all its glory. (4.5/5)

Extended Edition this time (my bluray disc has one). Even though its a rewatch but the visuals of this movie still beats many of the blockbusters today. And this version shows the life of Jake before he got into Pandora which adds the missing layer, which was an issue in the theatrical version, and it briefly explains some bold steps that the character chose. That's all, pretty sure most of you has already seen it and know what happens in it. (4/5)

Aftersun (2022)
Attaching these links cause I don't know what to say. This review by David Ehrlich and some similar thoughts.

Monica, O My Darling (2022)
I was waiting for this one and it DELIVERED! The retro cinematography was absolutely brilliant and the direction was sharp enough to viewers to be engaged while maintaining its murderer. But I have to be honest I had strong doubts about who the killer was because I recently saw another similar film See How They Run in which there's a long monologue in the film which briefly explains how to identify the killer. But despite that I enjoyed the acting by many of its cast members and the screenplay was good enough from the perspective of not overdoing it. The story was, well not an issue because its based on a novel. The issue would have been in adaptation but seeing the screenplay it was done really good.
Its still not an original story, which Hindi Cinema is often accused of lately, and have my doubts that is hindi cinema becoming great again or its just a polishing machine as before? (4/5)

Finsihed Monica, Oh My Darling. Good but predictable thriller. Background scores and those songs were perfect. Also Radhika Apte started well. Got cringy by end. Huma Qureshi and Rajkumar Rao were perfect in their roles. If they avoided one scene and one word who could watch it family.

Iravin Nizhal🖤 AR rahaman music❤‍🔥❤‍🔥

world's 1st😱 non linear single shot movie available on amazonprime watched recently.
Fantastic making by the team,hats off to their hard work🙏🙏🙏😍😍

Experience it guyz not miss it👍
Note :One thing that movie making video(30min) is the 1sthalf of movie which is not available. It's very disappointed one😡

world's 1st😱 non linear single shot movie available on amazonprime watched recently.

Note :One thing that movie making video(30min) is the 1sthalf of movie which is not available. It's very disappointed one😡
Watch Iravin Nizhal online – Prime Video

Click the above link to watch.

"It's not a first non linear single shot movie, it's a second movie, the director is cheating the audience by promoting it as a first."
-Blue Sattai 😂

Guess he gave the more publicity to the movie by this statement.

Watched Drishyam 2 today.Though not at the level of 1st instalment,it is still good enough to hog your rapt attention.The movie belongs to Ajay Devgan and Akshay Khanna.Akshay should do more films to be honest.The great thing about him that he has accepted his age and physical appearance and doesn’t tries to hide it with makeup.Not many actors of his age would dare to go bald as they are.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock