OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Watching Khakee:Bihar Chapter on Netflix.I have already read the book by Amit Lodha on which this series has been made so there was nothing new for me except the places where the makers have taken creative liberty.Overall it is a decent watch.The dialogues are spoken with perfect bihari tone something which i found very flimsy in Maharani among many other series based on Bihar.Abhimanyu Singh & Ashutosh Rana are in top form.
that is a good series and books

Watched Freddy yesterday.Despite good performance from Kartik Aryan,the movie turns into a regular bollywood revenge saga in the 2nd half which for me was a letdown.
BTW Alaya Furniturewala is absolutely stunning :D

Started watching CAT on Netflix in Hindi.I wonder what made the makers not to get the original artists dub for their themselves.Almost every actor in the series acts in Hindi series and movies and yet their voices have been dubbed over in Hindi by some random folks.Despite knowing that Punjabi dub would find limited audience i found it strange from Netflix not to pay attention to the Hindi dubbing.

Watched "Wednesday" on Netflix.Dark humor and teenage mystery drama makes it a good watch.The lead actor Jenny Ortega is superb.It seems that the role was specifically written for her.

Watching Echo 3 on Apple TV.It is inspired by the Israeli series "When Heroes Fly" which aired on Netflix.I didn't watch the original so the story is new for me.Echo 3 is action packed and fast paced.Even though the Story is not unique there are rarely occasions when the viewer gets bored.

Watching Echo 3 on Apple TV.It is inspired by the Israeli series "When Heroes Fly" which aired on Netflix.I didn't watch the original so the story is new for me.Echo 3 is action packed and fast paced.Even though the Story is not unique there are rarely occasions when the viewer gets bored.
Already watching
Great Series

Watched Avatar The Way Of Water last night and it was worth the wait.
Avatar The Way Of Water made the first one look like a prototype while itself being a final product. The visuals are totally insane ranging from wide shots to close ups every shot is perfect. The one thing that Avatar wholly improves from its predecessor is the story which is so good that you actually feel for the aliens like creatures plus the acting by the cast is truly amazing. Background score and direction are great. My only nitpick would be the dialogues which weren't on the level as other stuff. It was worth the wait and I'm ready for the all of the sequels. (4/5)

I feel Apple Tv has good collection of Webseries's & frequently comes out with good originals.But the content is probably less for an yearly subscription.Moreover,apple unlike other OTT platforms doesn't advertises in India.Difficult to get customers with their current strategy.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock