OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

I feel Apple Tv has good collection of Webseries's & frequently comes out with good originals.But the content is probably less for an yearly subscription.Moreover,apple unlike other OTT platforms doesn't advertises in India.Difficult to get customers with their current strategy.
Have you watched Long Way Up?

For All Mankind, the concept itself good. Eagerly waiting for 4th season.
@rohitvatsa Would recommend Ted Lasso too 😍
You can also check out Physical. Actually apple has atleast (has more) one series in different genres.
Yup,much like Man in the High Castle which looks at historic event from alternate angle.For all Mankind though is very slow and requires effort to watch more than 1 episode a day for me and i am still in 1st season.

Watched Doctor G today on Netflix.I can totally understand why this movie was a flop.The 1st half was good and funny but 2nd half turned into a social messaging medium.People who after seeing the trailer would have gone to see a fun filled fim would have come back with morals of morality,Feminism etc.Ayushmann should start doing different genre of movie for a change.

Just watched Gossip Girl S02 it was amazing and they literally improved the show this time the comeback of Georgina Sparks Is amazing

Last edited:
Tapsee Pannu is slowly becoming Akshay Kumar of OTT.Almost every month she has a release and each movie is worse than the previous one.Watched Blurr today and it was terrible.

Watched Freddy. And Loved it!
The first half might feel a bit slow, but the 2nd half turns it around. Karthik Aryan is really amazing.

Don't believe any reviews. Watch the trailers and promos and decide to watch what you think you'll enjoy. You won't enjoy watching anything if you get too analytical about it. People just think too much nowadays. I also watched Bullet Train movie last month. I was surprised to see that it's rated only 54% in RottenTomatoes. It was easily one of the most entertaining Hollywood movie I watched this year. Meanwhile, the movie Top Gun: Maverick, which everyone kept on praising, bored me to death.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock